• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dexamphetamine alternatives

J

Josh77

Just wondering if anyone has tried dexamphetamine and had no positive results, but have found an alternative that's worked.

Hey man, welcome to the forums. I'm just letting you know, there's no harm, that this is a harm reduction forum. We're supposed to be totally focused on specifically stopping or preventing harm in relation to drug use. Now, there's a pretty large variance on what exactly is and is not actually preventing harm, if you catch my drift. I don't mean to actively degrade the forums by saying this, but you can "bend" the rules a little bit by introducing your question in the form of a Harm Reduction parable. Relate your issue directly to health and safety however you can.

It might sound a little bit convoluted, but it has to do with maintaining at least a slight degree of professional quality to the forums. We always want to attract more able-bodied drug typists like yourself for the sake of discourse. More information is generally a good thing. We attract some of the best, most level-headed folks, in my opinion, by how we present ourselves, but it's not just presentation, it's what a lot of us seriously believe in.

With that said, I would like some more information to help flesh out your question. More details please, elaborate and try to arrange your language in a way that doesn't imply that you're looking for subjective opinions on the effects of drugs. How do I get high? Which pill is best? Will this fuck me up? Are Addys better than Ritalin? These are all blatant examples of stuff we don't like here.

He posted on another board with more detail and he sounds legit, I don't think he's a recreational user just not thrilled with the results of his current script and asking for suggestions.

That's what I figured and there's no issue with being a recreational user. I think most of us are to a certain extent. Josh, what is it about your Dextroamphetamine prescription that isn't working for you? We would need to know what isn't working for you to be able to make an informed suggestion as to an alternative.