• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Detox help!

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
Will Green tea, water, GREEN JUICE to GO (link below), fruits, and vegetables get THC out of my urine or system in general? If so which ones will and, how much would you recommend of putting each one of these would you recommend consuming or putting into my system? Thanks for the answers I really need help with this

http://www.sonaturellewellness.com/green-juice-detox-balance/

I've heard cranberry juice is good. Also there are drinks you can buy specifically for this. I think it's against the rules to tell you where but it's not illegal at least where I am so try doing some research. I had to take a drug test for a job and had shared a joint with a friend a week before. I bought a drink that instructed me to drink and then refill with water and drink again. Then I think it took like two hours or something with a LOT of peeing for it to be out of my system. Then again I had only smoked that one time. And I have very low body fat which I've heard makes thc move through you faster don't know if this is true or not though

order some palo azul from amazon ..make a tea(quite tasty i might add) and chug-a-lug
but be aware it is a diuretic, make sure to stay hydrated....which in your case will be beneficial as well
you're welcome :)