Desperate Determined to quit “H”

I quit for less than a month, and when I began to use again it was purely mental because there weren’t any physical symptoms, I was just bored. And again I think you’re misunderstanding my intentions. I know I won’t be bright eyed and all that, I just want to be able to work without puking and shitting everywhere. I can deal with feeling like crap if I am physically capable of moving around.
Well you know your body better than us. I just don't want you to end up back on H because you set unrealistic goals for yourself.

I quit for less than a month, and when I began to use again it was purely mental because there weren’t any physical symptoms, I was just bored. And again I think you’re misunderstanding my intentions. I know I won’t be bright eyed and all that, I just want to be able to work without puking and shitting everywhere. I can deal with feeling like crap if I am physically capable of moving around.

Brother I understand your struggle.

Listen to me when I tell you, I was shooting fentanyl for 3 months straight, ran out couldn’t get more and had a big day at work.

I took a Suboxone about 12-14 hours after my last shot of fent i thought I was sick enough.

I literally had a stroke, saw God had a vision, which ended at 6 AM with me texting my girlfriend word for word “call my dad call 911 im going to die”

30 minutes later the paramedics pulled me out of the shower in full clothes because I was so cold from sweating I was in the shower full blast heat with all my clothes on.

I had a stroke of the celebellar region from the precipitated withdrawal.

This shit they are selling on the streets of the US is no fucking joke.

You need to get off that crap before you die and I say that with 100% personal experience and certainty.

Well you know your body better than us. I just don't want you to end up back on H because you set unrealistic goals for yourself.
I get it, and I appreciate you taking time to respond. I don’t know how this is all going to work out. I’ll probably just continue to taper for the next couple weeks and skip a day when I am able to. I think maybe if I can get my use that low the wd won’t be as crippling.

Brother I understand your struggle.

Listen to me when I tell you, I was shooting fentanyl for 3 months straight, ran out couldn’t get more and had a big day at work.

I took a Suboxone about 12-14 hours after my last shot of fent i thought I was sick enough.

I literally had a stroke, saw God had a vision, which ended at 6 AM with me texting my girlfriend word for word “call my dad call 911 im going to die”

30 minutes later the paramedics pulled me out of the shower in full clothes because I was so cold from sweating I was in the shower full blast heat with all my clothes on.

I had a stroke of the celebellar region from the precipitated withdrawal.

This shit they are selling on the streets of the US is no fucking joke.

You need to get off that crap before you die and I say that with 100% personal experience and certainty.
I’d like to point out what you are doing here, helping me. You’re 100% able to relate and to share your experience because you don’t want me to go through what you did. Then I see your post saying you can’t do this anymore, and you don’t know why you’re here. Brother this is why you’re here. You have a purpose in life even if you don’t know what it is. Continue to stay clean, continue to invest into other people’s lives, continue caring and sharing wisdom. You may never see the fruit of your labor but believe me the fruit is there. Keep on keeping on man.