• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Destuction/modification of PV10 by vaporizing/smoking?

yoyoman

Bluelighter
I considered this PV10 stuff to be completely useless, although when i ran out of all other stimulants i DO seem to get a mild effect from it.

One time I stuck some in a glass pipe and tried to vaporize it like i would with any other PHP or PVP, and what happened was I got really really cold and was shivering....under a heat blanket when it was like 70-72F in the room. Lasted a few hours but felt weird.

Does anybody know what this stuff would break down into when heated? I got a free bag I'm wondering if there's anything to do with it to get something useful out of it. Extreme acid or base or any other simple modification or even blow apart the molecule somehow.

Would be nice to get rid of that looong alkyl chain.

What exactly is PV10? Seems like a label/hype brand given by chinese vendors that release one thing, possibly cut with a more compulsive one, and then re-release something cheaper/easier/left over by the same name, with the same look due to method of preperation/cuts/overall molecular similarity all just to stuff their pockets more and more. Sure some of these chemicals are euphoric and good, but do ya really wanna be the guinea pig for some one else.

It probably doesnt break down into anything, just when vaporized might be much more efficient somehow in a not-so-good way.

What does it break down to when heated, probably some tar-like compounds. If I were you, and looking to see more about this, I would look up heat degradation products of substituted phenyl compounds (just a shoot in the dark but that should be enough to figure things out further with some clever google searches)

^That's the skeletal structure of A-PNP, informally known α-Pyrrolidinononanophenone, not A-PVP. Totally different chemical. Again ambiguity, and it is purposeful, as they try to offload more and more of these chemicals. Please edit your post to state it is A-PNP, not A-PVP. Even running a cursory google search of 'α-Pyrrolidinononanophenone', the only wikipedia article that pops up is that A-PVP. Pretty shady if you ask me it seems some type of interface rigging is being done by the vendors. Makes me way less apt to trust any type of compound purchased overseas without at least some type of qualitative data as a reference.

Last edited: