• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your First Bisexual Experience

My first bi experience was at age 10 with my cousin aged 11. I caught him jacking and asked what he was doing, as I had never heard no seen anything like what he was doing. He asked if I had ever jacked and I replied no. He then started to explain to me what was going on and asked me to try doing my own willy. Well, it took about 20 minutes and I had my first orgasm and I was scared as well as overjoyed. I didn't know to expect the discharge nor the wonderful feelings at that moment. As the week went on, we jacked several times more and one day he asked me if I had ever taken another's penis in my mouth. Of course not as I was nieve. Well he started to mouth me and it felt wonderful! He said that I would feel the same feelings as when jacking and he was right. He said to let it happen and he swallowed it all. I was hooked and asked to do him. We did the deed everyday of the remaining two week stay, blowing each other.

I was hooked on BJ's but didn't continue until after married and deciding to have MFM with my wife. During the first one, he was doing her and I was underneath licking both of them, when he came and I licked up his discharge. Some of our MFM's became MMF's after that first time.

I was in a public toilet and some dirty old man came in. I could see his arm moving so I turned my head slightly and I couldn't believe that he was playing with himself. I was so shocked I just stood there staring at his hand on his cock. He had a big cock I looked down at my cock and for some reason it had got hard. I felt ashamed and tried to cover it up. But he had seen it and said don't worry your not the first young man to come in here and find out that he likes cock. I said I'm not gay I have a girlfriend. You don't have to be gay to suck cock. I said I don't want to suck cock. He laughed and said oh your not leaving here until you suck my big old cock. I said no please don't make me do this. He said why I know you like cock look at your little thing it's hard. I looked down and I said I don't know why it's hard. I do you like looking at my big fat old cock don't you. I couldn't take my eyes off his hand slowly stroking his big fat cock. I said it's so much bigger than my little thing. I was so weak with sexual excitement I didn't put up much of a fight when he put his hand on my shoulder. I slowly sank to my knees on the dirty toilet floor. He pushed his big old cock against my lips and I don't know why but I opened my mouth . I could feel his big old cock sliding between my lips. I was so ashamed and also so turned on I just started sucking his big cock. That was thirty years ago. Since then I've sucked 100s of. Cocks

I got very drunk once and was high on pills........ And somehow wound up with a friend of a friend and wound up going down on him. I remember it, but I'm not sure exactly how I ended up doing this just that I did it. We saw each other after this, but it was rather awkward. Perhaps, he thought that I viewed the whole thing seriously for some reason. I didn't and if I gave that vibe, it was just me being very fucked up. I was bisexual prior to doing this though. Despite this and despite the fact tha5 I'm in my 20s, I have had very little sexual experience. I enjoyed doing this and I enjoyed the other experiences I had ( random hooking with a woman from a club) but that's really it. Never had any serious relationships in my life and haven't really had much experience sexually even. Not sure why, but I feel like I'm somewhat of a difficult person to connect with as I'm kind of closed off. I'm very sociable and have a lot of friends, more so than most people. But I find it hard to truly connect with others in a way that goes beyond just friends.... so I have not had any experience beyond these one night stands which is something that I hope to change as I grow older. It would be a shame if I just end up being alone for my whole life. It really would, but I can accept it as sadly developing true relationships feels close to impossible for me.