L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your 1st BDSM experience

tomdpimp

Bluelighter
BDSM is a whole different world for people that have never tried it. There is so much to explore with your body and partners. Trust is such a delicate thing to give to one person. Power over another person is dangerous and incredible. So please describe what happened during your 1st BDSM experience. (Note keep it on topic and more importantly, must be a consensual act!)

I haven't found the right partner yet. I've experimented with some things but I just can't fully trust anyone enough to let go. I've been burned too many times.

I'm very curious about it and I know I'm a submissive already, I've known that since I was probably 14... But yeah.

Trust is very important.

For me it was using blindfolds and feather ticklers on my S.O.

Yeah my ex-whatever (that relationship was the very definition of "its complicated") used my bed cuffs for the first time on me. Arms, legs, blindfold. That was a wild night to say the least.

I didn't know it was that at the time. I just thought it was messing around or being playful with a woman who I had sex with. I was a young adult and I always had assumed that BDSM or S/m was like the scene with Zed and the gimp in the movie Pulp Fiction, and everything else was just messing around.

RAPE FANTASY with blindfolds and a pencil we pretended was a knife

ahh... 11th grade was crazy for me

i didnt particularly like it but she did

My first experience is definitely the most memorable. It started with simple commands, with no/yes/please sir. Clothing was ripped, arms/legs held down, breath control, and orgasm denial. The hottest part of the session was the discipline. A slap in the face that was hard enough to make my ears ring is something I'll never forget.

Hmm biting my first girlfriend very hard when we kissed. Didn't take long before we stepped over onto bondage and i'd end up dressing. If that count.

Tried selfbondage last year, it is very, very fun.

I love gags :)

Mine is more of the dark side, deep into bdsm. It actually started because I was renting a room there. And then the control issues started becoming more apparent. I was handcuffed behind my back and isolated in a room for 24 hours.
None of this was voluntary, they took me hostage.
A lot of my memories are still blurry, but it was a lot of brainwashing. It was crazy and scary for me. Taken to these clubs where you're a dom or pet/slave.
My family ended up making a missing person report after not hearing from me in 3 months.
Not all situations are like what happened to me, I used to like it a little with my partner. But please be careful in bdsm and other forms of it. People are crazy, and who knows what could have happened. Happy flogging

Been thinking about increasing my relationahip with my wife to be more bdsm. She's usually more dom and i'm more sub, but I want to dom and see how she likes being submissive.