• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Describe the first time you rolled, and the last time you rolled!

questforstarfish

Bluelighter
Apologies if there are threads like this already, I know there are trip reports out there but I was thinking it would be fun to hear about everybody's first time, and their most recent time rolling!

My first time happened 6 years ago when a friend I had an amazing connection with, who I had met traveling the year before, decided to come from two states away to visit. We were both in a party mood when he arrived that night. We headed out to my favorite bar and had a really wild time, dancing like crazy until it closed. Suddenly my roommate appeared in the crowd. He used to be a party guy but after a period of heavy drug use, he was mostly a homebody now, so I was surprised to see him. He asked us if we wanted to go to an after-hours place he knew of, and we said yes so we all headed over there. This place is in the centre of downtown, in the basement of an English school funnily enough, and runs from midnight until 8am. Once we were dancing, my roommate asked us "Do you guys want to have some E? I can get you some!" Neither of us had tried it before or had any interest but that moment it seemed right, so we said yes, got some and took it, having no idea what the effects would be (this is very much unlike either of us but I suppose the alcohol and being caught in the moment took charge). An hour later nothing had happened so we assumed they were bunk pills. Soon we shared a drink from a water bottle of some Irish guy we'd been dancing with, joking afterwards that he may have drugged it. Within minutes, both of us started coming up hard. We danced like CRAZY, like I've never danced in my life! It felt like I was the best dancer in the world, and this was the best music that I'd ever heard!

Just before sunrise we left the club and started walking home. We talked and talked the whole way, then ended up ditching the thought of going home and wandering all over downtown, exploring. We laid in the grass outside some apartment building and smelled the soil. He put rose petals from a rose bush into his gum and chewed it, telling me to try. I did, and it was so sweet, so gently crunchy, it was the best thing ever! We laid on the pavement on the road and felt the heat it had trapped from the day before. We went to the beach and had a heart to heart. We danced and skipped and were joyful.

That night was an introduction to many, many amazing times with amazing people. I'm so thankful that my first time was so perfect, and it laid the foundation for what I like my experiences with drugs to be like even today!

The last time I rolled was slightly less exciting (as it can never be as exciting as when you try something the first time) but still so beautiful and wonderful :) My boyfriend and I went to a good friend's house, and she had about ten of her friends over, also rolling. Her boyfriend was in town after working out of town for 3 weeks and the whole evening, unknown to us, he had been telling her he wouldn't roll. However, as soon as we got to their house he dropped with us and we ended up laying in their big comfy bed, half-cuddling and telling each other how much was loved each other :p She came into the room and said "Are you getting high tonight? I thought you said you weren't!" He explained that he had dropped an hour ago and it was even more fun because it was such a surprise to her. Over the course of the night I avoided her friends who were blasting dubstep and her friends who were making out and mostly stuck with the two of them. Her boyfriend and I talked for a while and he spent a long time explaining to me how much he loves her and why. That was super sweet. I had also brought over a bag full of e toys (things that are fuzzy or rubbery and things that light up or smell good) and people at the party were over the moon about them, which made me feel good. I enjoy surprising people with it because I've slowly built it in the last year or two and when people see it all for the first time, they're so pleasantly shocked that it makes me feel extra-high and happy :) That's basically it for that time!

First time: At Ultra Music Festival 2012, I had the clear intention of rolling that year but with no resources for it. On the first day there sober, I ended up trying to find people to talk to in order to "get rid" of some Ambien (zolpidem) and Ativan (lorazepam), but was very unsuccessful throughout the day. I ended up sitting on a hill after a few hours where a bunch of people were relaxing and I started talking to some people around me. We talked for about 30 minutes and after having a lovely conversation (and learning they were rolling), I asked if they would be willing to spare any; they could not. After a few more minutes, I thanked them greatly for the amazing conversation and gave them a few zolpidem and lorazepam for free. Before I left, they told me to hold on, gifted me with one "roll", a clear gel capsule with a white glittery powder in it (which later on in life I learned was methylone/bk-MDMA) and told me to save it for the next day. I listened...

Not thirty minutes after entering Ultra on the second day and being at the trance stage, I told my friend that I was going to go get water, popped the molly, and went to get water at a water fountain. It took me about 40 minutes to get to the front of the water fountain line (yes it was that long) and the feeling inside me was slowly rising in intensity while I waited: I was being filled with this great sense of empathy for others and contentness with existing. By the time I got to the front, I felt the most intense need to help people. In my head at the time, I concluded that the best way to do this was to hold the water fountain for people...

And so I stood for three hours at the water fountain holding the fountain switch for people, helping people fill their hydropacks, and overall trying to help out as much as possible. So many people asked whether I was a volunteer and I said no. They asked why I was doing it and I kept responding "I just want to help people, that's all I want to do right now". It was a very nice and empathetic feeling (not "AMAZING" by any means). Funny enough, I became known as the "water guy" or "fountain man" since I kept seeing so many faces reappear. After three hours straight at the water fountain, someone who I was holding the water fountain switch for drank some water, looked at me for a second, and then said "Are you looking for molly?" I said yes and said goodbye to all the friends I made at the water fountain =P. The dealer then proceeded to explain to me that they were "very strong moonrocks, they're .17's so don't overdo it". I didn't fully know what that meant at the time but I took his advice because he didn't seem like he was trying to kill me and handed me over a few gel capsule with yellow/tan sandy looking rocks in them (which I learned later in life was 170mg ~80% purity MDMA).

After a nice encounter with him, I gave a couple to my friends and I took one. By this time, the first bk-MDMA "roll" had worn off and I decided to engage in this new roll. I waited an hour after taking it on a stomach full of water and noticed very mild effects, so I took the other one I had and waited another hour. By the second hour of the real MDMA, I was feeling mild effects which were different than the first one but I couldn't pinpoint them so I moved on contently. Then I made the mistake of asking someone how to enhance a roll and they recommended smoking a cigarette. I didn't smoke at the time but I smoked a cigarette anyways and everything went downhill from there: I felt very cold, very uneasy, non-sociable, and had a headache for the next two hours. After the terrible feelings wore off, the sun was setting and I was feeling much better than before. Nothing struck me as interesting about the MDMA and by the time the night was nearing an end, I concluded that I wasn't going to get any higher by taking more and stayed at my level and danced nicely to some Bassnectar.

Overall, I was left very content with the bk-MDMA, but the actual MDMA was not very interesting.

Last time: A couple weeks ago, I plugged 25mg of ~85% purity clear MDMA crystals out of mere boredom (that was my 8th time trying real MDMA) and after 8 times of trying real MDMA at varying doses orally and not enjoying it, I officially concluded that I do not enjoy MDMA nor does it provide any "euphoria" or "magic" for me. However, MDA has always played well in my book.