Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters

CFC

Bluelight Crew
Has anyone else seen this series? I love it and found it hilarious. It's a sitcom set in the early-mid 90s during the Troubles (Northern Ireland's conflict between Catholics and Protestants) - cue opportunity for lots of mid-90s music ;)

It's a Channel Four production, but I found it on Netflix, then just binged my way straight through the first series, which is only 6 episodes. The second series came out this year. If you're in the UK you can watch both series online via All4 (Channel Four).

Here's some clips of Sister Michael, the school's headteacher; it gives you a brief glimpse at some of the characters and type of humour:

Found this on Netflix last week. Quite funny and original. Found it interesting in parts too, as I really know fuck all about Ireland and the conflicts and division over there.

Another show I found recently 'People Just Do Nothing', a mockumentary centred around a pirate radio station in London. It's really good. The music gives the show a pulse, the characters are funny, somewhat relatable and there is quite a bit of depth to it.

Reactions: CFC