• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dermorhin ?

I stumbled on this peptide online and was wondering , from the skin of a frog , 30-40 times the strength of morphine…Anybody sample this and live 🤣🤣

The dose makes the poison. Not saying you should sample frog poison but anything is consumable in the right dosage.

I think the better question is how to consume it. Is it orally active? I think all of the known endogenous opioid peptides (the ones your body produces naturally) are far too bulky or lipophilic to cross the blood brain barrier and so cannot be ingested to produce an effect.

People consume dermorphin quite a bit via the ritual drug "kambo" in south america. It has to be introduced into the blood stream directly, they make small burns or scrapes and rub the frog venom on it. You can actually buy these "kambo" sticks online and try it yourself.

But i wouldn't recommend it. Its analgesic effect is probably 50x times more potent than morphine because you are too busy screaming and throwing up to notice any other pain. It penetrates the blood brain barrier with very high efficiency and probably does more than just MOR agonism. I don't think it would be reinforcing in humans.

I just did some reading and apparently it's been used to dope race horses. Interesting.

People consume dermorphin quite a bit via the ritual drug "kambo" in south america. It has to be introduced into the blood stream directly, they make small burns or scrapes and rub the frog venom on it. You can actually buy these "kambo" sticks online and try it yourself.

But i wouldn't recommend it. Its analgesic effect is probably 50x times more potent than morphine because you are too busy screaming and throwing up to notice any other pain. It penetrates the blood brain barrier with very high efficiency and probably does more than just MOR agonism. I don't think it would be reinforcing in humans.
I never even thought the side effects would be 30-40 x more intense too….

Sounds like some re-animator serum type shit. Lol.

I was recently tripping on BOD and decided to watch re-animator based on someone's Facebook post.

Why the fuck would you knowingly and repeatedly bring dead people back to life if you knew they would be brain dead, screaming, murderous, retards every single time that you did it??? Lol. It was so gross I could only stomach the first half on daily motion while I was tripping. Lmfao

Edit
Sorry, it's seven am, and I've been up all night drinking.

This was around perhaps 10 years ago. It was stupid expensive at the time. And the few who tried it described it as not pleasant, a burning uncomfortable rush without any real euphoria. They obviously lived, but weren’t happy with their purchase.