• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Derivative of or mimmic?

windowpain999

Greenlighter
What is the best way to learn what RC's mimmic what drugs or are a derivative of what drug if that makes sense? So opiods are what RC's, psychedelics are what RC's and so on.

The only way is to start learning. As you build your knowledge base, as with say, world history, you begin to acquire common points of knowledge that tend to explain previously unknown information. It will all start to piece together if you try to learn it. But we can't really make any kind of useful answer to this kind of question.

Right on thanks guys. Ive found a lot of answers to my questions here on bluelight already so thanks again. Could someone tell me how to find the answer to laws and RC's, wanted to know if Canada has made a law against u47700 or is it still good, thanks.

Right on thanks guys. Ive found a lot of answers to my questions here on bluelight already so thanks again. Could someone tell me how to find the answer to laws and RC's, wanted to know if Canada has made a law against u47700 or is it still good, thanks.

My opinion would be contact a local laywer in your state who specialized in legal defense and substance use, might as well tell you to, Better Call Saul :)
I honestly have no idea about the legality of said substance according to your local legal legislature, and I would rather not misdirect you in any way.
However I can tell you that if u47700 is illegal in your state, you may want to consider purchasing codeine, diclofenac or phenyramidol for legal resolution to mild pain.
Stay safe and best,
Tez