• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

derealization Is what i'm feeling?

Ifeel4U

Greenlighter
So 5 wks ago took Xtc or molly Not tested).. 100mg/night for 3 days.. 2-3 weeks panic attacks , aneixty, andcant sleep.. Now im on week 5 and the attacks /aneixty have almost stopped.. My head feel kinda foggy/cliud still .. But my brain/ body dont feel like normal kinda like im weak sorta and my mind is fully there.. I can write speak do math and do my job... But its like waves almost but never quite there in a sense..

Will this stop ever go away and have a sense of being normal? I feel sorta normal but not all there.. Since week 1 i feel a little better but now there mental .. It feels like is lingering around

Is it my aneixty ( which i never had till after using) cuasing this sensation? Or will it go away over night.. I just dont feel normal. I mever abused x before and used it 3x in my entire life ..

Has anyone gone through this and any pointer.. I am eating well and exercise .. My psych gave my klonopins but i stop after my first week bc of the addiction risk and impact it maybe long term..

Its your anxiety, these 'foggy' periods will subside and you will be back to normal. It will probably not be an 'On / Off' moment - you won't one minute think, wow I'm normal again - you will probably just one day think, wow that was rough.

Get yourself a test kit, limit your dose and understand that, IF you hammer the drugs your going to have a comedown (that will subside).

These are not unexpected effects from hammering MDxx type drugs, anxiety, depression, DP/DR are all quite common and generally reversible... Eat well, exercise and do not compromise on sleep and you should be fine. Also second what Bearlove said about test kit, doses, what goes up most come down etc,,,

Similar thing happeing to me, took ~ 400 mg mdma 5/30 and felt fine for the weekend.. but by monday i started having the worst comedown where i couldnt eat/sleep/ go outside because of the panic attacks and foggy mind. This went away after 5 days (worst week of my life) and I felt 100%.

After feeling great for a week, i decided to start drinking again and went pretty hard on the beers the following weekend. By that tuesday i felt the comedown symptoms coming back (but just not as bad as the first week). This was a week and a half ago and im still feeling strange... anxiety is almost completely gone, but like you, i still have that weird, not myself feeling.

I know a lot of it is in my head, but I too am looking for reassurance that it will go away.

I still have this unclear Fog like brain feeling kinda Like not 100% all there only 80% and im wondering if i will ever get back that that normal state where i dont think/have this fog unclear brain feeling