• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Deputy: Florida man hid drugs under 'stomach fat'

LogicSoDeveloped

Bluelighter
A central Florida man who weighs about 450 pounds faces multiple charges after sheriff's deputies say he hid cocaine and 23 grams of marijuana under his "stomach fat."

According to a new release, a Volusia County sheriff's deputy stopped a vehicle Friday after noticing that the passenger wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

Officials say 42-year-old Christopher Mitchell told the deputy that he's too big to wear a seatbelt. The deputy says he requested a drug-detecting dog because Mitchell and the driver appeared nervous. The dog detected the presence of drugs in the vehicle.

In addition to the drugs on Mitchell, deputies say they also found a handgun and $7,000 in cash in the vehicle.

Mitchell and the driver were arrested. It was not clear whether Mitchell has an attorney.

source: http://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/deputy-florida-man-hid-drugs-stomach-fat-24157086

I heard this on the radio.. sorry he is being harassed.. and to each their own, but he would have a much better life if he lost a few hundred pounds.

hehe i knew a guy who hid things that way. No pat-down ever found them. Just for going into clubs and stuff - obviously dealing with cops is a different story. But it worked great.

I heard this on the radio.. sorry he is being harassed.. and to each their own, but he would have a much better life if he lost a few hundred pounds.

Perhaps that's what the cocaine was intended for, although if I was that morbidly obese, I'd be terrified to use any out of fear that it would result in a massive heart attack or stroke.

Oh, shit the radio didn't say anything about the coke and must have breezed right over that.. messing with this guys diet.. how rude.

I guess that extra fat could come in handy.

But to be weighed down permanently and die a decade or two earlier? No thanks.

(BTW, 450 pounds is about 210 kg, for our non-US comrades out there. That is really obese.)

^ Actually, it's precisely because I do use drugs that it would be a big mistake to be obese as well!