Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Depression after taking MDMA

yolo11

Greenlighter
Hi all..

6 days ago I took MDMA, it wasn't my first time (3rd one). Not sure it was real (it was pink, first time I saw something like that), and I'm not sure how much I did (probably less than 500mg in total). I didn't feel much love, although all other things were similar to the real feeling on MDMA.
I also mixed it with alcohol (2-3 beers and 2 shots) and weed (mostly at the end of the night to get some sleep).

From that moment I feel I got out of balance..

I had the regular down the day after, but the days after that were worse. Every day, from the morning hours until the evening I don't feel like myself, I have depression, distress, I cannot interact properly with people, I feel a little bit "high", I prefer to be with myself instead of being with people.. It's hard for me to concentrate in life, in work..

In evening hours I feel pretty much like myself, mostly when I'm with friends.. Maybe it's because I don't really think about this (although I'm saying to friends that "look at me I'm really okay now it's over"), I feel really happy that it might be over, until the day after..

Yesterday I've started to take vitamin C, multivitamin and yesterday night I took 5HTP (although I don't have issues to fall asleep)

Do you have any idea how to get out of this feeling?

Thanks

Last edited:
ok so after reading some stuff i guess i'm getting into a long term comedown...

today on my 7th day after taking the MDMA i really feel like shit, like a zombie, very stressed, have no power at all - just stuck on my phone
depression is actually less today but i'm very very stressed, sometimes i just need to walk the whole apartment in order to come down a bit (which it doesnt really help)
i cannot interact well with people, more than before..
can't really eat.. although i do feel hungry
i've tried to meditate this morning, going to take a bath,
i see i should do some exercising, maybe will go out for a run
i'm still taking all the supplements - vitamin C, 5HTP, omega 3
i quit alcohol, weed and cigarettes for now

yesterday night it was pretty hard for me to fall asleep, but finally i did it and slept for 8 hours

do you have any other suggestion what i should do?
what did you do with your work? i cannot really work with my condition, i just wanna stay home all day long until this is over

thanks buddies

You are on the right way!Keep doing it and don?t care about your symptoms.They are temporary and just takes time to recover!
Stay positive and active at all and they will gone asap :)

Thanks man.

Yesterday during evening hours I was feeling 100% myself, it was great to feel that and i thought it's all over.

I woke up several times during the night, pretty much afraid from the morning after whether i'm going to feel the same or not.

i woke up now this morning completely stressed, not well.. and it's been the 8th day after rolling.

Youch, that sounds rough, sorry to hear it. Pink does not sound good to me, although I suppose it could be just some pink impurity, but I think of it as either white, if it's pure, or brown from impurities. I would never do 500 mg in a night though, that's just way too much.

Also, you don't say how long it had been since prior use. If that was within less than two or three weeks, that plus the amount plus the pink sounds like fairly high risk to me. I hope you feel much better soon.