Mental Health Depressed

Marji

Greenlighter
I don’t want to do this anymore. I’m speechless. I’m tired. I’m tired of trying to be happy. Idk what magical answer I’m looking for that I haven’t thought of already. Any advice?

Figure out why you're depressed and do something about it. ;) There are no magical answers, but for me eating good, exercising, and picking up old hobbies and interests have all helped. Take care of yourself so you'll have the energy to start facing what's depressing you. And of course medication if it's needed.

You can use this site to vent and i encourage you to if you need to.

What exactly are you going through?

For depression i like to take long walks and chill with Kitty.

Remember the happy times. You have it in your power to be like that again! Just one day at a time.

Move a Muscle .............Change a thought!!
When I push myself to get busy I find that depression has less space in my brain? When I give it full; run Its sucks

You can use this site to vent and i encourage you to if you need to.

What exactly are you going through?

For depression i like to take long walks and chill with Kitty.

Remember the happy times. You have it in your power to be like that again! Just one day at a time.
I am stuck. I live with my sister. I introduced her to meth last year. Now I want to be clean. It’s nearly impossible living there.
I want to move into sober living but I can’t with the work I’m doing. It’s unacceptable.
I’ve been looking for a legit job the past few months and can’t find shit. Winter time is hard in this area bc spring and summer are our busy seasons.
If I move out, my family will be angry and disappointed with me. I’m supposed to take over the house and my sons supposed to inherit it. My sisters ready to sell it.
Idk what to do. Where to go. Nothing.
I feel stuck.
With out all of that being said, I’m a depressed person in general. (I hate the word depressed, sounds like a pity party) I’m bipolar II and manic depressive. Clinical depression. So most of the time I’m depressed over nothing. Nothing makes me happy or motivates me.

Move a Muscle .............Change a thought!!
When I push myself to get busy I find that depression has less space in my brain? When I give it full; run Its sucks
I try. Even getting up for a shower takes the life out of me.

Jobs are hard to find where i live too, but i settled for something stupid just to get by. Maybe lower your standards?

Your sister is going to sell your house? Isn't that against what your family wants?

I have bipolar disorder too. Are you on any meds?

I guess so. Don't live there, don't talk with them. Hopefully, you aren't needy because that would be the last thing I wanna hear. At least have a source of $, that's my point. Don't blame them, we all come from fucked up families, my mom tortured me when I was little but I don't wanna go on about me, just saying that I know how a toxic environment feels/looks like. ''My family doesn't want me to move out''... they don't wanna see you further, they wanna see you stuck there. Try and have one last conversation with your sister, see if you can make a sane train of thoughts out of her, if she has the same mentality, then run. You can't live like this, it's suffocating. Are you and the kid's father still in good terms? It doesn't matter if he's the biological or the step-father, a father it's father, you either have it in your blood or you don't. If you are in good terms with him, see if he can help you for a little while, like you know, leaving your kid off to him and then fix the situation.

There's some hope with respect to meth addiction. A combination of bupropion, mirtazepine, and modafinil has been used successfully. Some don't even have cravings. Two are antidepressants, and the third works on dopamine.

A good start is finding help. There should be an accessible public institution in mental health and addiction to sign up with. They should charge based on a sliding scale fee. If you can only pay $10 per visit, that's what you pay. Not saying this what will happen, but it's likely.