• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Depersonalisation Information

RedBear213

Greenlighter
Hi all, just a quick question does anyone happen to know what it feels like when you're literally about to come out of depersonalisation (a few days/weeks until you feel normal again) this sound like a weird question but I've come on leaps and bounds since Christmas Eve (I know it's only a few days ago but honestly feel 10x better and 10x less brain foggy/out of it) and feel like I'm getting so close to feeing normal again and it makes me really happy that I'm beating this. I've been on a pretty healthy diet exercised regularly and meditated at least once a day. I'm only about 4 months into this depersonalisation but I've learnt so much about myself from it and it's ended up making me appreciate so much, family friends etc. I'd just like to take the time to say to people on this forum thank you and even though I've only been reading this forum for 4 months and only just started posting the advice on here is literally golden and is a big reason I feel I've been able to recovery quickly(quick compared to the people I've seen in depersonalisation seen on here it can take years!) anyway any information you have on depersonalisation would be greatly appreciated have a good day and thanks for taking the time to read.

My experience with depersonalizations is probably more due to some chronic mental problem, but in my experience it's never gone away. Though I have had days where there was just a sudden rush of things feeling really intense and "grounded" those would usually last the day. My example probably isn't a good one but if yours is anything similar to mine you'll just feel "awake" pretty suddenly with no warning.

Hey Red, I personally think that some people are going to notice their major progress after some good nights sleep. It might not be a sudden change that happens in the middle of the day but rather you feel a bit better every time you wake up for a few weeks.

You're doing pretty good for 4 months, hang in there and keep mushing onward. Meditation is really good to try to apply throughout the day as well, essentially noticing the excess mind chatter as you're going about your day.

Fare well and toodles

Backwards I hope you feel better soon and I honestly do feel for people with drug problems now and understand how hard it is to be in an anxiety ridden situation for example.. And cotcha that seems to be exactly how I feel I feel a little bit better every single day and I know it's not much but I get more and more normal everyday I have the odd headache or feel a bit sick sometimes and worry that it could be a sign of something serious but I've heard it's common to feel like that with depersonalisation like feeling there's a bad underlying disease you've got which isn't there at all. I suppose it's obviously a good thing even feeling a tiny bit better and I am actually feeling better each day?