Dentist...

XEstentiaL

Bluelighter
Okay, so I have the dentist tomorrow and am getting nitrous. I was just wondering if anyone knew what I should or shouldn't do before hand to feel the most fucked.
I know, this is pretty sad.

Yea, hippy crack. Anyway, I'd get real stoned to maximize the nitrous. If you're pals at all with your dentist, ask if he'll keep you on it for awhile, sometimes they will. If you ask and he looks mad, try and play it off.

Last time I was at the dentist I got the no3 (or is it NO2) breath deep and often, when the doc leaves the room, just breath alot!
------------------
-Rev

Best bet is to breath slowly or you will fish out and not even feel fucked up at all. When he leaves take off the mask if you are getting too fucked up.

HAhaahah, that kicks ass. When I went to get my teeth yoinked out, they gave me nitrous for a sec, and the nurse lady asked, "How are you feeling?" I just put this big shit-eating grin on my face and laughed. She was like, "OK, you're good." Then the bastards put me under... bah. I wanted to take MORE!
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

i think i had something constructive to add but after reading Motab's "big shit-eating grin" story i am laughing too hard to think of it... have fun with yer doctor

My denist let me hold the controller to dispense it to myself as he was doing the procedeger.He also gave me a pair of headphones and a cd player.i was also enjoying the view from his window-5th floor palm beach drs office over looking the river.it was a wonderful expeirence and i will never fear dental work again.