Angry Deleted thread and quitting

Princess_kitty

Greenlighter
I am quitting Bluelight. I just deleted a thread about being possibly abused; two users even told me off "for not giving enough information". I gave ALL of the information I could.

You might call me "too sensitive" or "overreacting" but understand, I have been treated like dirt my entire life if I DARE mention being physically assaulted (pushed down the stairs and break my ankle when a bully shoved me while saying "go fucking die you retard") or verbally abused (called names and told I'm a freak, retard, should die, etc.) I will be accused of "not letting it go" even if it just happened. This actually happened on here and I will NOT tolerate it AT ALL ANYMORE.

HOOH, another user, accused me of not moving on. This happened on July 2, 2020, not 20 years ago! As I asked HOOH in the original post, how would you like it if that happened to you and I said to you what you said to me? HOOH didn't address that; I guess it's because the user doesn't expect to experience it. I hate to say it, but I hope HOOH (and anyone like HOOH with the same responses) go through what I described and get the EXACT SAME TREATMENT I GOT WHEN I POSTED ABOUT IT. How would they feel then? Hopefully no support and instead defending the user's rudeness, JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.

People who have faced things like this suffered for years and rarely spoke up about it. I now see why. It's because of users like HOOH.

The behaviour from HOOH (and most of the other responses) proves why - because if you speak up about something like potential sexual assault you will receive responses like THOSE from the thread I deleted.

Don't worry; I saved a copy of the original post and responses in case anyone thinks about posting about what happened to them online, even in a "support group". At least they will be aware of what kind of response they might receive, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S ON HERE.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Last edited:
Do you have a personality disorder? Sorry for the things you've been through to make you this way, but no one was anything but kind to you. That mixed with the rest of it makes you seem like exactly the kind of person I'm all to familiar with. I don't think you are a victim of the drunk hobo, and I don't think you are a victim of BL, though obviously you've been through some other shit you are now just mentioning.

I read the thread before she deleted it and I saw @HOOH 's response. That's not what he said. He simply noted that the man didn't mean any harm and that he hoped she would move on from it. He even apologized to the OP when he thought he had offended her. Like i have been saying in a lot of my threads. The written word will always be misconstrued by someone that can't see your face and hear your tone of voice.

OP: I know you are waiting for responses. I'm not taking sides here. I think that you are very frustrated and angry. The fact that the medical community treats you like shit is probably very maddening. I don't know what your seizures are all about or why you think the medical community is " making you have them on purpose " but you may want to change ER's as you seem to be going to the same one that always mistreats you. You may not be medicated properly.

Going on rants on here can be cathartic and feel good. However, if you aren't getting the answers that you want and need on here it's not that people don't care , it's just that they don't understand your illness and can't really relate. I am one of them. I have no idea what you speak of ( and I have read many of your posts. Not just the one you made earlier ). Not only am I not familiar with your medical condition but I don't believe that dedicated Dr.s and nurses are deliberately making fun of you or bullying you when you present to the ER.

And sorry, I don't know you at all, if you are that type of person, you'd probably change your original story now, and accuse HOOH or the random crackhead of something worse now, which is maybe why you deleted the thread?

And I'm sorry, in the on chance that you do, im sorry for shaming anyone with a personality disorder.Nevermind, might delete my own post.

And sorry, I don't know you at all, if you are that type of person, you'd probably change your original story now, and accuse HOOH or the random crackhead of something worse now, which is maybe why you deleted the thread?
I read the whole thread at 5 AM EST before anything was deleted. Her accusations against @HOOH were unwarranted and not true. The mods can see deleted threads so she can't say anything that wasn't written in the first place. Best if we just bow out gracefully as nothing we can say will help her. She might be having some kind of Psychiatric episode so we might do more harm than good. <3

@ op I would seek and find professional counseling to try and heal from your experience. Imho you will benefit from forgiving the person who did this to you. Forgiveness is to heal you and destroys the power they have over you and has nothing to do with the person who did this to you.

It sucks that you feel attacked. Nobody was trying to attack you, they were likely trying to help you. They may have said it in a way that hurt your feelings, but try to see it from their perspective. They were offering their advice and opinions. Maybe you have had other people be insensitive to your issues, but if that is something that bothers you, confront it, and heal. Dont carry it with you, to cause conflict in all your other interactions- you will keep reliving the same disappointment over and over. There is nothing wrong with being sensitive, but you need to have the discipline to keep a level headed perspective, and consider alternate explanations, other than people are just trying to be horrible to you for no reason. Consider the possibility you may have misread things, or were reminded of a time you were hurt, and got overwhelmed, before you could think it through, and see what was actually happening, versus what you were feeling

Last edited: