View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Delayed 1P Trip

beansontoast

Greenlighter
So the other night, I decided that while going out, I wanted to try candy flipping as the 1P-LSD I purchased had arrived. I dropped the tab around 3:30pm. Around an hour later I start to notice slight distortions and patterns but nothing amazing. Feeling rather disappointed, at around 7, I head to my friends house and we smoke some weed and have a couple of drinks before we go out. At around 11:30pm, I drop a red UPS ecstasy tablet. Im fairly experienced with both drugs on their own, but had read about how good combining them was.

While at the club, one of my best friends offered me a line of white powder. He told me it was a third coke, third mdma and a third ketamine all mixed together. I take a small line and he takes the rest. We continue dancing and I was having the time of my life. Visuals werent too intense, lights looked nice and lovely trails across my vision.

Around 2am, we head back to my friends flat and smoke some more, staying up till 5am. It was around this time that things started to get strange. The visuals were getting stronger and stronger, taking up my field of vision. Definitely like an AL-LAD/LSD trip and not mdma. The OEV's and CEV's were getting too intense so I decide to take some doxepin and head to bed. It was as if the visuals that I should have had earlier were trapped behind a damn that suddenly burst open. I was starting to get scared thinking that I had actually taken bromo-dragonfly instead of 1P-LSD, however I have used the vendor before and have always been reliable.

So I guess my question would be why did the visuals get so much stronger 12+ hours after I dropped the 1P tab? Did the combination I took have a build up effect? Has this happened to anyone else before? I woke up 9 hours later totally fine, a little sensitive to light but that was to be expected.

Oh no!! You mixed a bunch of drugs together and got too fucked up! Let's assemble Bluelights most advanced scientists to figure this one out! But seriously, I've had alcohol alone push back the effects of some substances up to 12 hours before, but I think you just experienced a cumulative effect of all the other substances lol!

one of my best friends offered me a line of white powder. He told me it was a third coke, third mdma and a third ketamine all mixed together.

that doesn't sound safe (or reasonable) at all -- especially not on top of a random pill and a rare ergoloid.

Ive had mdma push out the trippy fx from lsd several times.
Then when the md starts fading i start noticing the trip.
Mix k into the mix and results are inconclusive at best.
Still its gonna get you very wasted and tripping nutsax....