• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

defeat Xanax XR time release lime juice extraction technique

Laststop

Bluelighter
SO I went to the artesian grocery store, was the only place i could find organic lime juice that had no other ingredients but lime juice including including preservatives as well as being non GMO. Ph tester listed it at 1.85 PH which was a bit lower than lemon juice.

I placed 30mL in an empty pill bottle and dumped the powderized xanax xr 3mg in and shook 6 times once per hour as well as used a stirrer to break up clumps. I let it sit 24 hours behind my pcs exhaust which is about 81 degrees F.

I swallowed it then and the overpowering acidity was all i could taste until 30 seconds went by then the taste of bitter xanax was all over my mouth for 5-10 mins. Within 5 mins of swallowing i had the warm euphoric feeling like i would get from a 2mg bar. So about 2/3 maybe a bit more became unbounded. This method works well just make sure to plan it out correctly so you aren't stuck waiting make the next ones right after you drink the first one. I also took 800mg cimetidine 45 mins before to block the liver enzyme to increase the length of the xanax therapeutical value since its no longer XR, as well as to protect my stomach from the high acidity.

This method has some value. It's not perfect but maybe 36 hour soak would release the whole pill. But I'm pretty happy getting the feeling of a bar from my 3mg xr's. With the added bonus of a mg still being released over time.

Last edited:
I've got a load of xanax retard on my desk right now (I know .. I just love the internationalisation on that one .. sent pictures of it to all my friends) and will have to give it a go and report back.

I only use them for sleeping after big stim sessions and have always favoured xanax as it rapidly loses it's sedating effect and it's very short lived. I've had hellish withdrawals from doing valium once a week but xanax has never been a problem presumably because it's so short lived and I'm only doing this once a week (twice or more on holidays granted) and .. while I am doing this for technically recreational reasons I do greatly value it not being "retard." It's the only short lived benzo I can get my hands on in blister packs but I wound up accidentally getting the XR and will report back in a week or so if this doesn't fall foul of harm reduction policies!

Last edited: