• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Deep,web ecstasy

kkgb1035

Bluelighter
Is it just me or has the deep web made a big impact on strength quality and risin prices for xtc pills.
It,seems like,all,pills circulating in 2 major cities are very high,quality upwards,of 300mg even in a pill and the,price for a hundred is crazy high.

When just a,couple,years,ago buying that many would,cost a,qurter of the,ones today,but quality was,shit.

Do you not think that an increase of prices for an increase of quality to be fair?

Deep web / online sources has had a great impact on the scene - I personally think for the better.

at the end of the day you want mg for the $ - skittle pack for zero mg of mdma for 30$ vs 200 mg mdma for the same price online....

Once these stupid dealers understand that they can no longer sell 'barts' for the same price you can buy a 'Tesla' the better.

I feel like it's more legit. More choices, higher standards, people are more picky/review happy.

It's called inflation, I'm paying more for everything than I was 10 years ago..

I think online sources have helped hugely with regards availability, availability to tried and tested presses which would be unavailable to the majority. So from a HR perspective that's fantastic, higher standards, I don't think so. Yeah they look pretty an all but affect wise they're low standard in my eyes..

While pressed pills have gone up in price, crystal is the cheapest I've ever known it. As for quality, I think that's debatable, ever since the return after the piperazine era I - and many others - have noticed vast amounts of shoddy product. For the most part the Dutch presses are garbage, absolutely loaded with unnecessary amounts of MD that is sub-standard. Super pill, ha, my arse super :)

It's called inflation, I'm paying more for everything than I was 10 years ago..

I think online sources have helped hugely with regards availability, availability to tried and tested presses which would be unavailable to the majority. So from a HR perspective that's fantastic, higher standards, I don't think so. Yeah they look pretty an all but affect wise they're low standard in my eyes..

While pressed pills have gone up in price, crystal is the cheapest I've ever known it. As for quality, I think that's debatable, ever since the return after the piperazine era I - and many others - have noticed vast amounts of shoddy product. For the most part the Dutch presses are garbage, absolutely loaded with unnecessary amounts of MD that is sub-standard. Super pill, ha, my arse super :)

Totally agree with your last paragraph ,crystal MDMA is cheaper than ever to counteract the price of cheap as shit "molly" ALSO I agree the MDMA used in these euro rolls seems to a different feel than the crystal from the same region in the fact I feel more drained off the rolls and always hits me harder, clench my jaw more, never can eat, all things I feel when I take MDA would be cool if they were mixed but im like 99% they aren't. ***ALL tested pills tested my self***

I have noticed that for a few years - people report the usual signs of a High MDMA content 150+ but exclude the thing that we expect from MDMA EMPATHY !

Did we all 'lose the magic' at the same time?

I think it's crazy how the market has changed here in aus, 2 years ago you were more then happy with locals at about 80mg of md, now many people wouldn't touch anything less then 150 and are willing to pay a lot more. It's good that these imports or super pills are available but also worrying as there's no real education and if witnessed a lot of new users unknowingly consuming upwards of 500mg at once

I have no problem,woth the up rose,in price because,all the pills coming of deepweb are very good quality and ots legit ecstasy.I just wondered if other people noticed because,right befor the deepweb got popular all I could,find in my big city was piprazine for a dollar,a,pop but it wasnt,anything I would take,because,its not mdma.
All the deepweb mdma or pills is,no secret,its,all,coming from europe and we,all know,europe has,the,best mdma.
They,habe,never had to deal,with pierazine pills or,uave,to,worry ther pills are not good mdma in them.
Also pillls over ther,are more expensive,than mandy..but ot makes,sense because if ur putting 100 to 300mg in a pill then they cost more,to make when,they,can sell,a,gram,of mdma for crazy cheap.
Also back when I was,an ehead id eat 15 pills a night.
Those euro pills,and,when I go home,to england im floored of one.
You shouldnt,have to take more than 1 or 2 max.
Just something iv noticed.

Sorry for the commas everywher just my phone screws up

I have no problem,woth the up rose,in price because,all the pills coming of deepweb are very good quality and ots legit ecstasy.I just wondered if other people noticed because,right befor the deepweb got popular all I could,find in my big city was piprazine for a dollar,a,pop but it wasnt,anything I would take,because,its not mdma.
All the deepweb mdma or pills is,no secret,its,all,coming from europe and we,all know,europe has,the,best mdma.
They,habe,never had to deal,with pierazine pills or,uave,to,worry ther pills are not good mdma in them.
Also pillls over ther,are more expensive,than mandy..but ot makes,sense because if ur putting 100 to 300mg in a pill then they cost more,to make when,they,can sell,a,gram,of mdma for crazy cheap.
Also back when I was,an ehead id eat 15 pills a night.
Those euro pills,and,when I go home,to england im floored of one.
You shouldnt,have to take more than 1 or 2 max.
Just something iv noticed.

Sorry for the commas everywher just my phone screws up

Europe certainly has had to deal with the piperazine pills and based on my understanding the piperazine 'craze' hit the UK long before it hit the US. Pills are not more expensive than MDMA either - I can pick up a gram of (real - tested) MDMA for the price of two online pills.

When you say you could eat 15 pills per night - you really have to think about the content of the pill. If they were 200+mg MDMA then you probably couldn't - if they contained zero mdma then you could eat as many as you wanted.

Bear

Europe certainly has had to deal with the piperazine pills and based on my understanding the piperazine 'craze' hit the UK long before it hit the US. Pills are not more expensive than MDMA either - I can pick up a gram of (real - tested) MDMA for the price of two online pills.

When you say you could eat 15 pills per night - you really have to think about the content of the pill. If they were 200+mg MDMA then you probably couldn't - if they contained zero mdma then you could eat as many as you wanted.

Bear

I know people who in 2008/2009 ate 12 in a night more than once and was very high but looking back each pill probably had no more than 35mg each or just a bunch of speed.......youngandreckless

I've only noticed the MDMA quality going up, as well as the abundance of good quality MDMA has risen. Also, the price has dropped dramatically. A gram of MDMA crystal is close to the same price as a gram of good weed for me now, when it used to be closer to the same price as cocaine per gram. But it's all dependent on your connections. I don't use the deepweb. Never have, never will.

^^^ are you in Europe?? Because in America I would say crystal have gone down in price making them closer to the price of a quarter ounce of weed per gram, but these europills/superpills are seen being sold for the price of a 1/16 or 1/8 of pot. A little crazy how expensive the pills are because so little people trust powders now it was totally reversed 3years ago lol

Also I'm in cali so I feel the price on most things is cheaper than alot of the country

I was,saying I could 15 in,a night when everything was piperazine,and,good pills,were,hard,to,find