• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Deep Throat

How do you use the term? I'm just curious BTW, not trying to jump down your throat. I agree with nutty that when used jokingly it's all fine and dandy but if someone were to seriously refer to a women as one I would be put off.

It was done in fun, had no insulting attached to it at all - and was used in the same way you may have special words you use to call your friends (pet names). Morning Bitch, bitch what you doing, help me with this bitch etc - the thing is it was not just used when addressing women and was also used when talking to men.

It was all about context really - you could say to each other - bitch do you fancy lunch or stop being a bitch, one would have no meaning to it at all the other would (as your 'calling' them a bitch). Pretty hard to explain and I know that I used to make the mistake quite often about calling somebody bitch who didn't know the group and that always raised eyebrows. I certainly would never refer to somebody as bitch in nasty way (unless they were into that and it was time specific - make me your bitch etc).