• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Deep in withdrawal need help

Dyingaddict

Greenlighter
some really nasty stuff in really deep right now please help

Last edited by a moderator:
Dontknow what that means ive never been this bad i really need something I have loot no connect and cant move

Let’s go over the basics.. Have you tried kratom? Any chance you could get on subs or ‘done? As snafu said we don’t allow sourcing but there’s other options.

-GC

In b4 close

@Dyingaddict hey man we can't help you source drugs here, but we can assist in other ways if you're looking for medical assistance.

Let’s go over the basics.. Have you tried kratom? Any chance you could get on subs or ‘done? As snafu said we don’t allow sourcing but there’s other options.

-GC
Coming off done as well, no insurance kratom heightens the dysphoria and the tastes smells and hallucinations are horrendous

Coming off done as well, no insurance kratom heightens the dysphoria and the tastes smells and hallucinations are horrendous
What is giving you hallucinations? Kratom?

Do you have any money? Some bupe clinics don't require insurance.

I'm moving this out of the lounge for now, you might get more serious replies.

TL -> H&R

Kratom yeah, I need to go now I would love to get help the right way but it is too bad right now two nights no sleep constant pain shakes I need to do something about this now I will be back

Kratom yeah, I need to go now I would love to get help the right way but it is too bad right now two nights no sleep constant pain shakes I need to do something about this now I will be back
Kratom gives me some unusual internal hallucinations, weird internal dialogue, CEVs, and hypnagogic stuff, but not outright hallucinations.

Good luck bro

hey! really sorry to hear you are going through this. what sort of dosage/duration with the methadone? ... poppy pods, loperamide, kratom(i see you've tried that) all might be stopgap options just to get you through. Kratom causes hallucinations? that seems very strange but the world is wide and i don't doubt your experience. outside of getting another opioid source, I'm not sure what to recommend other than hospitalization. I know mass has an insurance exchange, and if you are broke they are a medicaid expansion state so getting insurance should be possible, but all that stuff takes time.

location info removed. We really can’t help you find drugs here. Putting in your location info will probably just get you scammed.

wondering if OP found any relief, or at least made it through worst of acute phase?