• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Declaring you're an addict to prescribed medication on the NHS

After years of a big habit I detoxed on bupe...starting on 12mg dropping .4 a day stopped on 4th week at .4 but had secreted a couple and snorted .2 every other day for 5 days. Still not had a full night's sleep 8 weeks later and still sneeze x10 a day 3 or 4 at a time but that's it...I can put up with this.

How are you doing now @Inso ? Did you speak to your Dr?

I’m only seeing this thread now, sorry you’re dealing with those issues!

I’m uk my GP sent me to something called CGL they set me up on Bupe and it has improved my life but I was an opiate addict and still am I guess but now no opiates only bupe.
I want to get down but 3mg is my lowest possible so far. I take 3.6mg as my daily dose. I am permenantly down from 4mg last year so on the way. May ask CGL to down me to 3.2mg as I know if I don’t have any spare I won’t take more. I think then I could consider 2.8mg and hopefully this’ll get me down to under 2mg that’s the goal for this year.
One day I’ll be off and I don’t mind how long that takes.

I’m hoping a few diazepams may help but we shall see I don’t know how long I should leave between doses of diazepam as I don’t want to cause emote prombles with that. I only have about 50 x 10mg so will spread them out and have a a day off in between or maybe more who knows. A few edibles help too but I whitey off so little weed I don’t know if it’s really helping me or causing more anxiety.

Cgl. They are on my hit list 5. Along with birmingham city council, rte/bbc, West Midlands police and the nhs.

You know addiction services are fielded thru Birmingham City council to cgl here? For medical appoi tmrnts one must attend post industrial revolution industrial estate (pre new style industrial estates of gated security and their large/small car parks, with fine foliage. ) these industrial estates are not where one wants to visit, in the middle of Newtown /Hockley , definitely avoid eye contact area. Do not look lost and desperate woman walking alone playing hopscotch over abandoned cars and rubbish and pallets. It's totally criminal. Cgl. Id leave the rest of the organisations above alone and just kill that beastly ngo service provider whstever it is. No one with a medical qalification except the Dr. He is too busy to see any won. So they employ "spiteful prescriber" who walked out, five min before her clock off time, without looking at me. Let the lackey tell me i wss being put on a daily pick up for "non attendance" and then lackey tries to get me in again and again. In January, to discuss.. Fuck off. Leave me alone. In 2020 they gave me 2 weeks worth at a time. Wow. Backwards bunch who killed my friend. Cgl. Get yer dinner out the bins from now on. Your free meal ticket is over. Enjoy yer chem sex parties you bunch of perverts

Hell yes, I am a clinical addict of NHS prescribed pain relief. Absolutely no shame in that. It's how a caring, free at point of contact health service  should be operated. The citizens are THE shareholders people should be responding to, no faceless noneyvgrabbers

Hell yes, I am a clinical addict of NHS prescribed pain relief. Absolutely no shame in that. It's how a caring, free at point of contact health service  should be operated. The citizens are THE shareholders people should be responding to, no faceless noneyvgrabb
Update: the great 'emptying' has begun. I was NOT prepared for this lol

I must say I have a newfound respect for people who get off huge opiate abuse habits. I can't even begin to imagine what this withdrawal is like 10x worse. It must be devastating beyond belief. Kudos to you all.

The negative thoughts are lifting and I feel better, down to the lowest dose now.

Never again. Fuck opiates.
You can never state never again with analgesics etc, as tou never know when the next time life will drop you in the shite from a great height.
Sorry, just blatent sense