• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Decided to do edibles on a vacation. Medication stacks, caffeine, etc

Speed King

Bluelighter
I've decided to eat edible candy on my Walt Disney World vacation on 12/75/4096. One of the only issues with the candy is they seem to relax me almost too much. I want to be energized and high at the same time. At the same time, there are times when I will use it in conjunction with tranquilizers to magnify there effects. On top of all that, I take Lyrica for its pain relieving properties and ability to act as an anti anxiety agent.

Seperate issue, but I am also getting my first hash oil vape pen. Moderators, I am not trying to multi make threads in here. I am hoping this subject gets good replies here. If not, a kick over to OD may be in order. 12/17/4096 is not far away.

I have zero concern about the packaged edibles. I tried my friends hash oil pen, took a decent but polite hit. That shit is great ��.

Is there any way to fly with a "lightly used" pen?

i will not necessarily going to be using these drugs concurrently but will have:

Dexedrine ER/ dextroamphetamine
Lyrica
Valium
*Ambien
* Xanax or Ativan
* random benzodiazepine sleeping pill

so basically I would like to understand how to best apply the defenat sealed edible, and
whats your opinion/ story on flying with a hash oil pen.

bonus question: can someone enlighten me on use of a nice, in my book, hash oil pen. Things like mileage and what not.

moderators, I'm sorry for what seems like a wonky thread. If this won't fly here, please move to OD.

I'll consider all posts. I will also edit this post if anything changes. Bonus. I am using edible candy as we speak. I have to streatch the candy,but working fine low dose. Lyrica and Valerian root mix very nicely with the low dose candy edible. The less is more concept works pretty well IMO.

Last edited:
12/17/4096 is not far away.

That part confused the shit out of me until I figured out what you were doing. :p

If this were me and I was trying to stay medicated whilst energetic at an awesome amusement park (I've never been to Disney World but I assume it's dope as fuck), I'd pick up a couple of those 5hr energy shots to keep me alert while I'm stoned as hell in the lines.

I'm not familiar with Dexedrine so I'm unsure if that would get you "up" enough to combat the typical "downer" effects associated with a cannabis high.

I'd also keep the benzo's out-of-reach until evening or nightfall if you decide to use them recreationally.

In all honesty, I've always liked the 5hr energy Red Bull shots. I don't know if they're better than any other brand, but they're the only ones I've tried because they work effectively every time I drink one (which isn't often but still.)

As far as the hash oil pen goes, I've never had the balls to bring any paraphernalia that's already been used onto an airplane. I've carried brand new, unopened items that were most definitely going to become paraphernalia, but never anything with residue.

Someone else may be able to offer more insight with that one, but I'm just sitting here wondering how difficult it would be to just buy a new one and resupply when you reach your destination?

First, Disney is like tripping without doing drugs. Grab your family and go. Not cheap, but it's top notch all the way.

I agree now fully that a pen is best left at home. Thats what the sealed candy edibles are for ;)

The Dexedrine is a stimulant, but unless it's timed correctly, it is not a good combo.

I do enjoy the five hour energy shots, but was concerned that it may take away from the high.
I assume that you either eat the edible at the same time as the drink or wait to the last 15 minutes of the edible then drink.

Well, I typically would take them for a 4-5hr drive that I would smoke during back in college. A blunt for every interstate (6), a energy shot right before I hit the road and I always carried an extra but never ended up needing one for the ride.

A day in an amusement park's a little different, granted, but the idea's the same. With an edible, I'd try and time it so they both hit around the same time, so I think I'd eat the candies and throw back an energy shot 15-30min later.

Truthfully, I've never tried to time the effects of something so.... legal before. Also, I've never noticed the energy drinks taking away from my high at all, but I admittedly have only used them while I was lighting up every 35min to an hour for a quarter of a day so I didn't really give myself the chance to notice the high diminish.

I have eaten some candies, the same kind I am eating at the park.'My dose is strong. That doee at the park will kick my ass and possibly make me tired.' Im goimg to have to wire up with 5 hr energy or coffee. I know when I take amphetamines then after it kicks in, smoke the first bowl in the late afternoon,' I get high as fuck.

Thanks for the energy input.

Experimental day. 75'mg of Dexedrine, half a cup of Starbucks coffee and three edible candies. I took 3).

-dj

Last edited:
75 is a lot for normal consumption, but worked out great. 30mg Dexedrine and 30mg of thc taken orally together, works great for a day you want to be up, but not necessarłly focused.

Valium xanax and ativan mixed with edibles and you wonder why you are not energized? So you really don't understand why lol

Hey, funny guy. I understand how uppers and downers work. I'll admit that occasionally the drugs I take may overlap but it's stimulants in the morning and tranqulizers/downers in the evening. Btw,the medicines you listed were choices. I stuck with Valium. It helped me get through the day. Thank you for your concern.

No need to get salty over an online statement of sarcasm geez grumpy. I just now noticed this after like 2 months lol