• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Decent coke turning into very weak crack?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Railed a point of coke I recently bought and it made my heart beat uncomfortably fast. It wasn't cut with amp/meth/ritalin/ephedrine cos I know the feeling of them. Decided to turn this coke into crack. Got a solid white rock that weighed about 0.5g. It was very weak even after a huge lungful held in for 20sec. Only got a mild ampy effect and would keep me awake. It also leaves a lot of white residue around the pipe. There is some brownish/golden color resin. Is this the coke?

Any ideas where it went wrong? Too much heat cooking it in the spoon? Too much/too little water? Too much or too little bicarb? (I used 100mg) The cuts used in the coke?

Last edited:
Railed a point of coke I recently bought and it made my heart beat uncomfortably fast. It wasn't cut with amp/meth/ritalin/ephedrine cos I know the feeling of them. Decided to turn this coke into crack. Got a solid white rock that weighed about 0.5g. It was very weak even after a huge lungful held in for 20sec. Only got a mild ampy effect and would keep me awake. It also leaves a lot of white residue around the pipe. There is some brownish/golden color resin. Is this the coke?

Any ideas where it went wrong? Too much heat cooking it in the spoon? Too much/too little water? Too much or too little bicarb? (I used 100mg) The cuts used in the coke?
If youre cooking it with baking soda, most cuts are still present in your crack...

If it doesnt do more than give you a mild ampy effect its shit quality.

You said you were left with 0.5 rock, out of how much HCL exactly? Of course, keep in mind that that 0.5 still contaons most cuts as well as in your case a full 100 mg of baking soda...

It was about 0.9g of coke. It was pretty decent coke where you can feel it off a bump when railed. I think the issue with crack is how fast you take in the hit. I've blasted a 50mg rock in 3 secs and it sent me into a panic attack with a dangerously high heart rate but had no mental high or bell ringer. I've also had weaker coke where a gram left 0.3g rock but was real strong. A few crumbs gave a powerful mental high. After a few hits the effect were diminished dramatically leaving only a slightly ampy feeling.

It was about 0.9g of coke. It was pretty decent coke where you can feel it off a bump when railed. I think the issue with crack is how fast you take in the hit. I've blasted a 50mg rock in 3 secs and it sent me into a panic attack with a dangerously high heart rate but had no mental high or bell ringer. I've also had weaker coke where a gram left 0.3g rock but was real strong. A few crumbs gave a powerful mental high. After a few hits the effect were diminished dramatically leaving only a slightly ampy feeling.
Nice that it was decent coke, too bad you didnt experience a powerful mental high or had a full blown bellringer...

Yes, such a pounding heart usually I have too, if such weak coke that it only produced as little as 0.3 product produced a significantly powerful and desired effect, I dont know anymore how I could give one consistent explanation of these things, my insights fail me at.this point, maybe crack and basecoke.is.just too complex and too mysterious a matter to ever fully reveal all its well kept secrets, and in a way that even might be better as it adds even more to its tendencies of mystification and romantisizing... (only my scientific mind protests this, as that mind really wants to know everything)