European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Dear david....ask david kaczynski agony uncle to give advice

pinkpapaver

Bluelighter
Slippery fish eyed David kaczynski. How do I get to live the life of Riley at the tax payers expense David?

Maybe I have David like siblings.... I'm wondering who opens the mail in their house, he or she? Or is all their mail checked.

I've just been kicked out of an ex arse group on FB for posting the manifesto.... Ha ha ha ha, with a half wit comment "he's an anti social loon and that you tube channel is far right" booo hissss. Got called a fascist n stuff.
Ted's been on my mind is all. These things can inspire a bod. Having given up the day job and being poor etc and on the meths, you've got to do something. You know, once you remove yersekf from being around awful people you can never be around them again,.

David kaczynski really does give me flesh creep when I watch his interviews and when you watch the Ted capture stuff and hear comments from the locals. None if them go. "ooh, bit of a weirdo, not nice" the people I wouldn't say spoke highly of him but there's a kind of "aw, Ted, the unabomber, that's a shame, he doesn't seem a bad guy"
They have him labeled as serial killer. I wouldn't put him in that box.

I might be thinking of turning ted regarding the state of the state education system. And there's another ted thought. Ted talks. What an insult. They did that on purpose surely. All these technology lectures called Ted talks.
Then there's play school. Big Ted and little Ted and thru the window would show some manufacturing industrial process in the programming. There you go kiddies, that's yer future, working in a factory... Unless yer a brainy type, then its tgd factory fir formibg ideas for you kiddo. Off to university you go.
And that's where they went wrong with ted and where it goes wrong for so many well endowed in the mind types. "thou must study in the books, it's the only way for social mobility" except it isn't. There is no social mobility and its a sure route to the stagnation if the mind, it s great for the little above average who like to tjink they're smart and please the professors, professing, what is that, professing us regurgitating if it's been bestowed by an academic institution.
I'm babbling. Talking to myself.

How do I change the title.... To fit in surrogate activities.

Masterchef... Now there's a surrogate activity.... That's proper surrogate stuff.