Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dear Beloved BlueLight Psychedelics Forum

Asante

Bluelighter
I love you all.

In the past 2 days I was out on an Entheogenic Journey and was touched by what I consider divinity. I went to hell and heaven, it was agonyu and bliss nd its SO GOOD TO BE BACK!

There is this force out there that rules all things, is it and guides it like a shepherd, that 100% loves you exactly as you are with all your faults and imperfections and which has granted us all life everlasting in every conceivable and inconceivable way.

Do not fear the rain, the pain, adversity. Death will set you free and life will be re-bestowed upon you.

My father is a sailor, at the harbor, when I was a child, was a sign that said: "As Captain of my ship, the Lord, beside God, am I". and so you are. So you are. Your body is your ship, your world, your ocean and your life, the Journey.

Set sail! Set sail in your vessel in the ocean of God, God's breath as the wind, leaving the shores of certainty behind and sail towards your hope and dreams with the sun in your face and Faith in your hart!

Trip my friends, trip! Take your mushrooms, your LSD, DMT, your cactus your Ketamine, your MXE, your ayahuasca, your visionary drug in as great a measure as you can safely stomach on exactly the right time. Go on quests that span weekends if you can afford it. Take what you love with you and leave what you do not, behind.

Let there be sunshine, rain, hail, stormwind, cascades of lightning! Cast all your fears and doubts aside, step away from the comfort of consensus sobriety, into the Universe's embrace.

These Psychedelics, these Entheogens, are truly sacred. We are not just imagining this, we are keymasters to another world interwoven with ours. Initiate friends you know and trust, show them to trip, to grow their own.

This universe is truly blessed and you are eternal. Eternal! Take a shroom, take a handful, take a blotter take a thumbprint but above all else LET YOURSELF BE TAKEN.

Laugh, Cry, Agony, Ecstasy let yourself be smitten by thunder.

DO WHAT YOU REALLY WANT TO DO OUT OF LOVE FOR YOURSELF AND THE WORLD.

I love you all very much, this is but a glimpse of the Love that the Universe has for you. it made you happen. it gave you freedom to be you.

Go watch the sunset, make love, swim, dance, drop your worries and follow your heart.

LIFE IS NOW.

ETERNAL UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS UPON YOU.

Last edited by a moderator:
<3 excellent post. I also discovered this while on various psychedelics. Which one(s) did you take when you discovered it?

Asante! Beautiful post! I was just reading your thread "A Message by the Spirit of Salvia, as voiced by Asante" this morning! Salvia has been an invaluable, irreplaceable element of my spiritual development.

I'll also echo the question above me--what plant(s) did you take for your recent entheogenic journey?

I discovered the lack of god in the external world through psychedelics. Perhaps even a definite lack of external world in general.

In here, inside me, the mystery is kept :)

Entheogenic is a great word for these substances. <3

Thank you all for your warm, loving responses. For this journey, I was away for 2 days on Methoxetamine. I took it like I'm used to taking it, once a month, redosing till it came out of my ears, I went to Hell and Heaven, it was an ordeal, but a glorious one.

Can you feel it?

One of the promises I made God is that I'd be one of the first testers of 3-MeO-PCMo when it came available to me, to help blaze the trail for the community. Youll read about it when it comes.

Awesome post. Gotta LOVE psychedelic trips. The kinds from shrooms, at least. And I want to assume LSD is a lot like shrooms, just haven't ever seen anything even called LSD, before. Shrooms, however, rock. Salvia Divorinum (spelling?), I didn't like, so much. "TOO" uncontrollable. Kept feeling like I "ALMOST" knew where I was, every time I'd descend into my trip, only to NEVER figure it out, and never find any enjoyment from that trip. To never walk away with any enlightenment except that I just "knew" that I had almost figured it all out.
Shrooms, though, they gave me something to take away from the experience. A completely different look on life. Not only the short lived part after the trip, such as changed dietary habits, but also, just how "fake" this world is. Advertising, CGI shit running all over our television screens. Ah, anyways, just wanted to share a little. Sounds like you had a nice time :) I hope the glow stays with you.

Beautiful post Asante. <3 I resonated with it strongly. Though I do not believe there is a force with a sense of self that directs things. I have, however, experienced the universal love, once on MXE even.

Always love to read your posts Asante! The theme of divinity and the messages of self-realization and celebration in the psychedelic experience resonates not only with me but clearly many others.
You know how to take MXE my friend, and I hope others come to experience this potential as well. Some say it is not responsible to keep redosing MXE after a dose or two without a long break, but every time in my experience every redose gets me closer to Source, at least for the first 2-3 days, and I mean redosing every few hours each day, only breaking for a good nights sleep each day. It seems that a solid dose of MXE with a 2-3 day tolerance is much more revelatory and cathartic than a virgin dose after a long break. I can speculate the mechanisms for this, but that is a subject for another time.