• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dealing with meth hallucinations

demonikats

Greenlighter
Hi, at the moment my friend smoked crystal once today and many times for the past couple days but managed to get like 6 hours of sleep last night. He is noticing little things out of the corner of his eye moving but then he'll look back and nothing is there. He knows his mind is playing tricks on him at this point but these mild hallucinations make him jumpy and a little anxious even though he knows they aren't real. Does anyone know what to do in this situation for him to be able to chill a bit and try and see everything for what it is normally, or to just pay no attention to this? Sleep and other drugs are out of the question sadly, but it's 2:30 pm so luckily it isn't dark, that's when he'll sometimes see shadow figures if he's been up too long, thanks.8) #meth ps he also has issues with this when at work and he doesn't know what to do there either

You have to be a strong minded person with this. Your brain is playing so many tricks. Whenever ive hallcinated its been more then 2 days and no 6 hours of sleeping so it must not be too bad. Best thing for that is sleep. Just lay there. Sleep with come.

Best to stay in a calm, non-stimulating environment and not overthink things. Stay hydrated, try and eat a bit. A soothing Epsom salt bath and fresh clothes does wonders. Hopefully you will be ready to unwind and sleep then.

When I snorted recently, still coming down, I was about 48 hours no sleep, and I decided to go walking at 4 am, well it was okay until I thought the shadows of trees were moving toward my direction, I ended up sitting at a cemetery talking to the statue of Jesus and telling the graves I was just walking, and I would always feel like I was hearing foot steps. I challenge myself no clue why, I see what drugs I can do, see what type of high it turns out to be, and then try to stay up. It was back roads so no street lights and just silent mostly besides the things I thought I heard. I find it humorous. I was talking to a statue of Jesus, texting my cousin, I was coping surprisingly enough. You just have to remember it's a high, it's a mindset drug, I thought it was pretty funny when I got back home and I realized what I did back there. I just think of it as experimenting with no worries. Just think, there's more that he could've done, and it could've gotten more intense. I like the intensity, I used to hate the upper highs but it kind of dawned on me, so now I mix. Its all just mind tricks, alters the brain, makes you think differently. Some people never come back from doing it, some just solely don't care. I know this sucked, my thoughts are everywhere don't judge haha

First off just write that it's you, it makes it harder to read posts and it also happens to be against the blua

The best thing to do, is to try to sleep it off, if this can't be acheived, try to watch tv, or something that you can zone out to, that takes your mind off of it.
Use this as a lesson for the future, so you can remember not to take as much, as to avoid this type of situation!

Give us an update on how you're doing.

- Hopeless 7nos