• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dealing with a dime of'uncut fent'?

a40oztohell

Bluelighter
Im getting a dime bag or two of what is said to be 'uncut fent' powder via online. Anyways, people kind of backed up the claim so im wondering how could i use this personally without just easily Owing. What would work best to SAFELY cut it so a small shot wouldnt put me down?
I dont have a high tolerance by the way just enough to handle a medium-sized shot of street fent

Basically put a small amount into a larger, known, amount of water. Use a scale to measure it and an oral syringe to measure the amount of water

Basically put a small amount into a larger, known, amount of water. Use a scale to measure it and an oral syringe to measure the amount of water
How much per ML do you think would be a good start? Never done volumetric dosing

How much per ML do you think would be a good start? Never done volumetric dosing
I can't really say. Really depends how strong your product is. The strength is wildly different between batches. I'm not sure what a "dime" could mean as far as weight is concerned. Maybe talk to the person you got it from too.

If you have a milligram scale remember that 1g of water is 1mL so if you have say 100mg of fent you put that in 10g of water that means that 100mg of water has 1mg fent

Volumetric dosing is the only way to safely measure small quantities of a potent drug for most people without analytical balances.

I would start by assuming the fent is 100% pure and then try a low dose to check your math (also just in case you got an especially potent fentanyl analog). After that you can slowly titrate to a full dose.

If you are injecting you should filter sterilize it in bacteriostatic water and then filter before injecting as best practice.

I would probably use volumetric liquid dosing to make it less potent by weight, until you know how strong it is

Seconded. Volumetric dosing is going to be your best bet at approaching safety. As you know, uncut Fentanyl is inherently pretty unsafe. I would recommend dissolving it all in at least 100ml of water or more. You can then experiment with say, 0.5ml-1ml at a time to determine what you can handle.

You should ideally wear gloves and something over your face, ideally a medical-grade mask. This might seem like overkill. We can't be too careful though.

You should ideally wear gloves and something over your face, ideally a medical-grade mask. This might seem like overkill. We can't be too careful though.
In addition to this, wash the surface you work with the fentanyl on with soap and water a few times to clean up any residue. Also wash your hands thouroughly and flip the gloves inside out as you remove them so you don't have to touch the contaminated surface.

Cross contamination is deadly with fentanyl.

silly breaking bad GIF