PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dealers take advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

dankpotato

Greenlighter
my dogs selling acid at 600 a sheet bulk and buying at 500 according to him. He sells his tabs at 10 dollars so he's basically making anywhere from 600 to a thousand per sheet, when I met my dog, he took me in, which was weird. He's the guru of our side of town, everyone looks up to him and wants to be him, they refer to my dog as "the plug" but after hanging out with my dog for a few months at his home I knew something wasn't right. I could feel the evil in him (honestly he should be put to sleep) but my dog lied. What he has is lsh, it costs anywhere from 65 to 100 dollars and you could make more than one sheet. This is also technically legal but I mean as far as I heard there's something that cops can do so be careful, anyways I think my dog has been making lsh himself and lying saying it's lsd he's buying at a very high price. I think my dog has test subjects and he studies the behavior of other and toys with them for his own purposes and to also test his acid. he tells his owner that the substance, which he's charging 10 dollars for while it's litteraly worth like five cents, that it's a very good expensive drug. That you'll have a good time. Cause he has to get the money. That's all my fucking dog cares about is money and fucking with people's emotions. I don't think my dog really took acid. Cause my dog never goes crazy on it and I think it's just cause he doesn't take it cause he knows it's garbage, be careful when your on this, because you shape to the environment around you, and some people, such as my dog, realize that and can manipulate you into doing anything and it's mainly cause you look up to him so much, you respect them and your just a peasant to them. Make sure you know where you belong, because all across this world there are idiotic gurus that are misinforming, lying, and cheating, and they'll make you love them, they'll keep you hooked and brainwashed until you break free. Do it.

Hey, welcome to Bluelight. We don't allow referring to yourself by SWIM or "my dog" or whatever. Also we don't allow price discussion. Hence, I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.