European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Deadly fentynal pills

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Can anyone explain why you might get pills with deadly amounts of fentanyl in em? Just from the profit angle why would you make your pills strong enough to kill? Is it just the silly bastard making them getting the scale reading wrong or something?

Its been asked a lot.
Not the perfect business model as far as a stable/growing customer base but there seems to be no shortage of takers once its basically free.
Bye to US and the western world.

Can anyone explain why you might get pills with deadly amounts of fentanyl in em?
Because drug dealers aren't professionals and often make mistakes.

And because a recreational dose of fentanyl is also not that far from a fatal dose. Small window.

Pharma drugs are made with millions of dollars worth of fancy machines and computers.

Fent pills are made in some sketchy basement or abandoned factory with no such quality control... probably by some guy who was high himself or poor as dirt and just wants to get paid.

Lots of dodgy pills are mixed in either a blender or cement mixer apparently, so when they dump in the active ingredient there's often hot spots in the mixture.
Happens all the time with dodgy benzos too, but they're much less likely to be deadly than fenty.
Look at the clip of this place for instance! Imagine trying to have any modicum of quality control with something as strong as fent!

The worst and weirdest part is fentanyl is substantially a worse and less euphoric high.

It's sort of odd like that. Physically it is stronger, but subjectively nowhere near as good as heroin. It does not provide the same euphoria or anywhere close to it.

I look at these young 19 year junkies who have never even tried real heroin and sort of look down on them, yet simultaneously feel bad.

That's the fucked up situation in the US. Millions who have never even technically done heroin but walking around as your worst heroin zombie junky.

I almost pity them, simply because they've never done actual heroin.

I did some street fent 30s about 2 years ago with almost no tolerance. It was an awful experience. Acutely dysphoric, puking, double vision. It was only after I gained some tolerance did I begin to enjoy it, then became dependent.

But the whole time it was like 10% as enjoyable as heroin... with 110% of the dependency and problems as heroin.

It's tragic in so many ways.... and more people died in the US from fentanyl last year than Russians died in the war so far.

Lots of dodgy pills are mixed in either a blender or cement mixer apparently, so when they dump in the active ingredient there's often hot spots in the mixture.
Happens all the time with dodgy benzos too, but they're much less likely to be deadly than fenty.
Look at the clip of this place for instance! Imagine trying to have any modicum of quality control with something as strong as fent!
I know it's not you, but the paper making attention grabbing clickbait headlines, but "Killer fake valium"?

Really? You'd have to take a one hell of a lot, or mix with the strongest opiates to have a fatal overdose on benzos to the best of my knowledge. They tend to not stop the CNS even when smashed and blacked out to oblivion as far as I understand and have personally experienced. Of course I don't reccommend that, but I have been there countless times in the past and have survived to tell the tale.

Ha yeah I laughed at how they even stuck breaking bad in the fucking title as well.

The worst and weirdest part is fentanyl is substantially a worse and less euphoric high.

It's sort of odd like that. Physically it is stronger, but subjectively nowhere near as good as heroin. It does not provide the same euphoria or anywhere close to it.

I look at these young 19 year junkies who have never even tried real heroin and sort of look down on them, yet simultaneously feel bad.

That's the fucked up situation in the US. Millions who have never even technically done heroin but walking around as your worst heroin zombie junky.

I almost pity them, simply because they've never done actual heroin.

I did some street fent 30s about 2 years ago with almost no tolerance. It was an awful experience. Acutely dysphoric, puking, double vision. It was only after I gained some tolerance did I begin to enjoy it, then became dependent.

But the whole time it was like 10% as enjoyable as heroin... with 110% of the dependency and problems as heroin.

It's tragic in so many ways.... and more people died in the US from fentanyl last year than Russians died in the war so far.
This guy knows wat he’s talking about. Well put man

I know it's not you, but the paper making attention grabbing clickbait headlines, but "Killer fake valium"?

Really? You'd have to take a one hell of a lot, or mix with the strongest opiates to have a fatal overdose on benzos to the best of my knowledge. They tend to not stop the CNS even when smashed and blacked out to oblivion as far as I understand and have personally experienced. Of course I don't reccommend that, but I have been there countless times in the past and have survived to tell the tale.
Flubromazolam is supposed to be potent enough to cause fatalities on it's own, but when 0.125mg is roughlyequivalent to 10mg of diazepam, it's in fentanyl country, with doses.
Many, many moons ago, I was conflicted when a BLer asked about how to safely cut fentanyl. I wasn't going to say, then thought, "it's (fentanyl) going to get cut anyway, so giving that info could potentially save lives. When he offered 50mg (500 doses) of fentanyl as a thank you, I politely declined. Now if he had offered 500 doses of dipipanone, that would have been a completely different case! 😁

Fucking hell, the daily record is a paper filled with happiness and joy. Def not a publication from the Scottish tourist board!😆

Can anyone explain why you might get pills with deadly amounts of fentanyl in em? Just from the profit angle why would you make your pills strong enough to kill? Is it just the silly bastard making them getting the scale reading wrong or something?
It's because of The Sinaloa Cartel, they are the main pushers of Fent & they did it because China can export the precursors to Mexico with hardly any issues. It came from the top of the Cartel to flood the USA with that stuff but in Culiacán it's well known anyone caught pushing it will be killed.

The cartel have now got a hold in most of Europe & due to the history of Spain in Mexico the same logic of "Fuck them" holds weight. Spain isn't that far from the UK so go figure ;)

I can't imagine they purposely put fatal doses in pills, I reckon it's more to do with slapdash dilution of the fentanyl with inert ingredients

I can't imagine they purposely put fatal doses in pills, I reckon it's more to do with slapdash dilution of the fentanyl with inert ingredients

I think that they put in enough to make it orally active.

Things like AMF ARE orally active but the fentanyl makers absolutely do not want to ship any opioid with 4 hours of activity, It's not a secret, George Marquardt produced a fentanyl analogue with a duration similar to H so it could be cut into H. But the idiot dealers didn't know the difference and 126 people died.

I believe he died in 2017. So he wasn't free for long.