• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dead sex life on opiates..

If it really is that big of a problem for you then it may be a good idea to try getting of all opiates all together..it may come back once your fully clean..mine did when i quit for awhile a few years ago

well that is fucking depressing. I'm not sure whether I want to Google that or not!

trust me its a very real condition..i was on opiates for many years and even after getting off and staying off for 6-7 years my sex drive is still very very low..the only route i can think to take is TRT, testosterone replacement therapy..thats a lifetime thing too...right now im honestly trying to look at the positives of a dead sex drive..there are good and bad..

Again, thank you everyone- my boyfriend and I have managed to talk about it properly, and now we honestly feel so much better as why we know why it's happening, and are working with it instead of letting it fuck up our relationship. We both just had a lovely night, have just been cuddling up and being really affectionate with each other, etc.. :). Btw, new incredibly soft bedsheets + candles helps a lot!
Please people who are in the same position, going through a dry spell, don't let it worry you too much. The spark does come back, and even taking a break from sex has in ways helped us be closer together.

By all means don't end it on account of having no sex drive. The reason for the lack of sex drive is the fact that opiates supress it. When you're clean you'll find the both of you have more interest in intercourse :)