• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dead man’s drugs

SpiralusSancti

Bluelighter
Do you let drugs left behind by your loved ones go to waste?

The more dear the person, the more nostalgia and grief goes into effort that drugs don’t get wasted, while same drugs help with grief, right?

But if long enough has passed or it was not someone really close, it’s mostly positive nostalgia and more like putting up a painting of dear dead person on wall or something like that…

Are you like that or are you some kind of freak that’s not getting high on dead man’s drugs? If so at least give them away..

In a normal world we could and would include into will to whom we left our drugs..

I've retrieved full bottles of demerol and dilaudid from the small trashcans beside grandparents / great aunts deathbeds in honor of their gut felt demise

but this was before commies convinced the sheep to flush em

Do you let drugs left behind by your loved ones go to waste?

The more dear the person, the more nostalgia and grief goes into effort that drugs don’t get wasted, while same drugs help with grief, right?

But if long enough has passed or it was not someone really close, it’s mostly positive nostalgia and more like putting up a painting of dear dead person on wall or something like that…

Are you like that or are you some kind of freak that’s not getting high on dead man’s drugs? If so at least give them away..

In a normal world we could and would include into will to whom we left our drugs..
My relative is a palliative care nurse. They regularly dispose of massive scripts when the patient dies.

There is nothing immorral about using drugs that are highly precious and criminalized that are going to be "burned" anyways

I’ve serviced many pharmacies, and they have large maroon coloured plastic bins containing expired drugs, one was labelled expired narcotics, the technician showed me the contents, bottles & bottles of Opana, OxyContin, Dilaudid, Hydromorph Contin, Valium, Xanax, Adderall, Dexedrine, Ritalin, etc

All are destroyed and the drug companies send replacement to pharmacy free of charge, gets written off, insurance covered or whatever

The only shame is they’re PERFECTLY good drugs that will stay so for 40-60 years lol. Stored in a cool environment away from direct sunlight & excessive heat, tablets (API & excipients) will stay viable for MANY years far beyond it’s expired date listed on bottle.

Demerol I’d LOVE to try via i.v. injection from a new pharmaceutical vial (100mg/per ml) while I was opioid/stimulant naive. It’s like a Speedball is a single molecule.

Studies conducted showed Demerol will fully substitute for Cocaine in monkeys trained to distinguish Cocaine from other substances…have prominent DAT/NET activity in addition to mu-opioid receptor agonist properties

It’s probably Soooooo freaking pleasurable & euphoric for that first fat injection……like Heroin & Cocaine in a single injection. I’d be so curious to try when I was 25 and have never slammed an opioid & dopaminergic stimulant combo

Wish I was 25-30 years old in the 1950’s in the American pharmaceutical golden days of large liberal script Dexamyl/Desbutal/Dexedrine and injectable vials of Dilaudid, Methedrine, Diazepam, Demerol, etc

I used my mate's left-over heroin when he died. Took it on the couch where we always used to sit.

i don't see anything wrong with it .plus they don't need them anymore.

I haven't thought of that in years. I remember ponding that same issue for about six seconds before cleaning out her medicine cabinet.

Turns out I wasn't the first one to pilfer through her stash as I found 60 or so regular 500mg Tylenol in place of her .5 hydrocodone.