• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

DEA tests the Pokeball

ketamine is CHEAP, and right after you cook it its got a lil moisture left in it which i can imagine is good for pressing. im not a pill presser so i dunno for sure tho. just some more PR speculation.

i was wondering i have a few of these. . if I were to snort them would i feel the k?
im kinda scared i have never taken k. . .and if i take orally i wont feel it but will it give me any side effects?

thanks

The pokeballs don't seem to have much K in them, snorting or eating them I doubt you'll feel anything of it...we have pills that are pressed here in Chicago that often contain a reasonable amount of K, enough so that the Mandelin tester clearly picks up on it, and even with those pills, you don't start to notice anything until you've eaten like 3 or more. Snorting one of these that have a bunch of K can produce some effects, but nothing like what you'd get out of snorting a decent amount of straight K. As far as side effects go, the only difference I noticed between clean pills and these K bombs was that they had more of a downer feeling to them, I hardly ever want to even move when I take those. And they also seem to leave you a bit more out of it the next day, but honestly the effects are barely there and with less than 5% K in these pokeballs, you probably won't feel anything or next to nothing.

No offence but why do the mods in the american section allow them to be rated MDXX High? These are 95mg MDMA, now tested. High is ment to be 120mg+ so why change it, all it does is add to confusion. Then when a proper High MDMA pill comes about people are used to double dropping these which they think are high.. and WHAMMM... they've overdosed!

It was like in the dutch section even mods were rating 85mg as MDMA high, because of the, "average MDMA content in pills going down." It doesnt matter whether the average goes down, that doesnt effect the dose you need stays the same. High means a high dose, not high for the times.
your not going to od from double droppin 2 95mg pills rofl. u will be rollin balls yes, but from books it was wrote that a overdose from pure mdma has never been reported but the overdose statistics would be around 70 hits. 70 HITS. THATS 7 GRAMS

Because K+MDMA is a more intense experience than MDMA by itself, and that way I imagine someone thought they would get a corner of the rolls market by giving people K+MDMA rolls, and they would be all like "whoa these are so intense" compared to the standard rolls that only have mdma I guess.

I agree with you that ketamine works horribly when taken orally; I prefer IV ketamine to any other ROA.

This is the truth.

For me, to call 80-90 mg mdma a "high" content is laughable. I'm used to getting 200mg mdma, and wouldn't expect anything less.

I don't know about you...but I wouldn't buy those things. That's a medium MDMA content at best.

It wasn't clean MDMA ecstasy though! There was ketamine in it. No offense, but if I was trying to combine MDMA and K, I would want just MDMA in my rolls, so I can titrate how much K I use. Why do I want someone else's K in my rolls?

You think the government cares about your best interest? Nope.

They'd rather see you be poisoned by PEA than get a straight MDMA deal.

well if you are in the us, i HIGHLY doubt uve ever had a pill that contained 200mg or more. even the dutch pills that are 120-180 arent even 200. and why wouldnt but them? and u cannot call pokes 80mg cause not one single poke has tested less than 90. so heres the truth, downing pokes because they are not 120+ or ''200mg'' as u say u get is just bullshit. just because they are 90-95mg med dose doesnt make ur ''200mg'' pill any better than them. because we have to remember what it all boils down to, taking mdma. so if u took 2 pokes double dropped them, as to taking one of your ''200mg'' pills your going to be equally rollin face. and my guess would be that a 200mg pill would cost more than a area flooded poke. so ud prolly come out cheaper buyin 2 pokes than 1 of your ''200 mg'' pills. lets just be happy md is still alive and kickin btw captain, no pun intended

that aint mean he doesnt like 200mg doses of MDMA.
i dont think 90mg is a high dose of MDMA either
molly>pills

6.5 pokeballs after taking a month long break. i was outta my mind. transformers & cupid pokeballs