The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

DEA Drugs of Concern

Blazius

Greenlighter
So, I have been doing a few searches on what is frequently mentioned in many different articles the drugs and chemicals of concern. It's a list created by the DEA, some time before 2009 (maybe 2008, 2007), listing different drugs and chemicals that were of concern but not illegal, yet, but were under investigation. Well it seems that there was a big cover up about it, because on every search I do, I can't seem to find this list. I've tried google search, google images, etc. but it really seems as if the dea just hit the classified button on it, and decided it was a bad idea.
I am here asking if anyone has a link, or an image, or memorized what this list is, as it could definitely be useful information to others and something I don't exactly think they could silence, could they? I remember carisoprodol was on the list, before it was outlawed, and kratom and salvia.
Maybe I just suck at using search engines, but I couldn't locate anything on it in the bluelight search either.

Last edited:
why do you need to find it so badly

i would have thought the list would have become defunct once the analogue act was in place

Well, even though possible, it wouldn't explain why the dea would feel the need to cover up the list, I have a few suspicions as to the reason why.

Last edited:
carisoprodol is soma which is a frequently prescribed muscle relaxer how is it going to be illegal?

Is the main goal of the concern list to make the substances in question end up becoming highly regulated or made illegal?

There is more than likely no cover up im sure it's just so old that it is difficult to discover online