DBOL as E2 supplement?

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
Im running my second cycle. Anavar only at 15-20mgs/day. 6-8weeks total. Im 42years old.

I gained way more in my first cycle (20mgs day anavar) that in the previous 16 free AAS months of training.

In the past cycle I think I had some low E2 symptoms but not sure. Could I add microdoses of DBOL to have some strogens in cycle? Like 2-3mgs twice a week, enought to not get face bloating.

Does it makes any sense?. I also had some nasty PCT effect, specially on the fisrt 24-72h of the PCT and probably low E2 symptoms too. Would it have sense to microdose DBOL that first PCT week as well to have some estrogens on or would it screw the PCT?

Dbol can be used to artificially raise e2. It was part of the Golden era way of doing things: deca+dbol cycles. The nandrolone would be leveraged as the main anabolic for growth but the dbol was used as both an anabolic and to give sufficient estrogen. I don't suggest it just due to how I felt on it but some report success with it. Dbol I'd put in at 5-10mg/day if being used strictly for estrogen.
As for the pct question, you could but personally I wouldn't go for longer than a few days as estrogen typically clears more slowly and part of the reason pct does what it does is because the body reads low estrogen and circulating androgen. If estro is still high, you won't restart as quickly. Remember it takes roughly 5x a drugs half life to be sufficiently cleared from the body.