• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Day drinking and evening roll

green1204

Greenlighter
I'm going to be at a festival from about 3.30 until 10 which I'm planning to be drinking throughout, not getting blind drunk, just enough to feel a bit free. Then basically we'll be heading to a club after at 10/11 ish where I was hoping to take some MDMA. I know there are risks with combining MDMA and alcohol, but if I stopped drinking a few hours before I wanted to drop and made sure I was hydrated throughout the day, do you reckon this would be okay? How would this effect my roll?

I think you'd be fine once you're not over-drunk and you stopped drinking for a while.

Alcohol would dull the "magic" in high doses with MDMA. I'm sure you'd still roll balls.

You really wanna make sure you eat and drink lots of water before you drop so your roll isn't uncomfortable.

nothing bad will happen if u drink enough water and dont get too hammered. I day drink and roll at night every festoval i go to. I will say that drinking before you roll will dull the effects very slightly though.

just be sure to PREHYDRATE and stay hydrated as always and atleast a light meal or snack few hours before rolling.

Agreed. Also perhaps a good idea is to not only drink enough water to rehydrate beforehand but to alternate with something like gatorade or coconut water to restore electrolytes that were depleted by the alcohol. Plain water doesn't do this, it can even cause more electrolyte imbalance when you drink too much, so it's best to drink some form of high-electrolyte drink as well. Just drink a bit more than usual in the 2-3 hours before your roll.

A light meal or snack an hour or 2-3 beforehand like turnopboss says is also a very good idea. Don't eat a heavy meal though, this will potentially dull the roll a bit and extend the comeup. Make sure to eat healthy and plenty in the days leading up to the roll and a light meal or snack a while before will be enough to provide energy for the entire roll because you have some reserves built up

Welcome to bluelight :D

fuck yeh mate rip in. and enjoy. yolo.

ps welcome to the luscious bluelight forums. please enjoy responsibly.

I pretty much always drink before taking MD these days. Trick is to only get tipsy and not full on drunk. As long as you're only tipsy the roll should be fine.

yeah coconut water is natures gatorade i drink it while working in the hot sun everyday.

JWils10 is correct. I never take MDMA without having a few beers and a joint or two before and during the roll. Careful though: if you get too drunk, you will be a sloppy mess.

I would continue drinking both booze and electrolytes a little bit to maintain your buzz and hydration during the roll because the last thing you want to do is start to get hung over while you are rolling.

I have also gone out to the bars earlier in the night and have ended up taking MDMA at 2am when I got home because "it seemed like a good idea." No damage was done but in my opinion, it is a waste of good serotonin and MDMA. The whole experience was pretty fuzzy due to me being drunk prior to popping.

Booze can really wear you out, especially if you have been drinking all day. The MDMA can stimulate you but if you are already exhausted, you are going to feel terrible.

I have also gone out to the bars earlier in the night and have ended up taking MDMA at 2am when I got home because "it seemed like a good idea." No damage was done but in my opinion, it is a waste of good serotonin and MDMA. The whole experience was pretty fuzzy due to me being drunk prior to popping.

Haha this one rung all too true to me. Twice i've got home from drunk nights and decided to take MDMA because I thought that'd be a wise idea at the time. One time I took far too much (never weighed, again the drunk idiot acting here) and was a gurning, sweaty mess not really remembering much until I came down a bit. Second time I barely took enough and just felt weird. Either way, it's just not a good idea to get drunk with MDMA. A few bevvies to loosen up is about as far as you should go if you plan on rolling.