European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Day 1 of Level 2 Lockdown of S.A.

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Well today we went down from lvl 4 to lvl 2 which has made the sell of alcohol and tobacco legal again. Interstate or Interprovincial traveling as we call it is also nowallowed and also International travel to Countries that allow out side people, as we did not while we were under lvl 4. Though this raised and is raising same massive concerns from my part but that is not really the point of the post.

Today on day 1 of lvl 2 i passed through 3 roadblocks and got stopped at 2 today which fortunately for me was not a problem but that just showed me that the cops are back to make money and with X-mas around the corner it just couldn't have come at a better time for them and the "government" per say but that's just me. Guess most South Africans will know what I'm talking about especially people from Guateng.

But on the up side, alcohol and tabacco is available again.

Have you saw ''Sputnik V''? tsss

fuckin russians

ofc they can have this kind of behaviour with Putin up front but these horse sunglasses will go many years from now. I really think this is the end, sadly.

They banned the sale? Jesus, I know what I'd be bulk buying! =D

(don't really smoke or drink)

Yeah the sales of all alcohol and tobacco was banned after our country went to stage/level 4 lockdown. So all sales of alcohol or tobacco was prohibited unless it was consumed on privates property (not sold only consumed) and so no transporting of alcohol or tobaccco was allowed in that time frame also. Obviously a lot of elligal sales was/still going on but at ridiculous prices, like almost 5x times the normal retail prices in the shops.

So between all of this our government did drop down to level 3 which allowed bottlestores to be open but only during a certain timeframe and tabocca sales was still prohibited. Then after a while we had a spike in infections and other ER stuff happening, like incidents of drunk people acting out and the raise of domestic abuse so they then decided to stay on lvl 3 lockdown rules but once again prohibited the sale of alcohol and still tobacco. Few weeks to a month later they decided to drop down to lvl 2 to which allowed the sale of alcohol and this tobacco too. BUt evers since then police is around every turn and corner with roadblocks to stop and test people for drinking and so on, but only to line there pockets (with bribes) not knocking our system or goverment but that is the truth our current situation and how is just is a money making scheme for the police again. Guess i shouldn't complain as i can get alcohol and tobacco at normal prices again but the increase of this virus spreading and all the "shhit and drama" that is gonna come from this is scary for me, especially the fact that i take care of 2 people that are handicapped and they dont understand or comprehend the danger or increase of this drop in level of lockdown.

BUt with all that said i will carry on making the best of this and just to be more strict of what i allow and who i allow near our house and how we deal with the outside public.

It’s disgusting it’s like at the last bolder thing bilderberger meeting or whatever , green house gas emission summit , g 8 , whatever . They all took a lucky dip envelope , all the leaders ... “ this I s how you will play the covid 19 global pandemic on TV game “ even folks who do not watch tv not engage with shite must somehow be effected . It’s all farce . Pubs still not open I. Ireland , being in Birmingham. , not too much changed here . Couldn’t go the pub nor shops but was bad having to queu for banks and food .