• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Darknet Markets

Sorry man, but yeah it is against the rules. This forum is for harm reduction so we can't really talk about how/where to get drugs.

I'm working on it but the searches I'm trying to do don't seem to be what I'm expecting. At least I thought I followed the directions correctly.

ummm a site with millions of drug seekers, enthusiasts, prisoners and praises get info on where to get "drugs" online = Atom Bomb on steroids..................

so if u understand the above then you should understand the term Harm Reduction, and this is why I am spending time typing this, it is harm reduction for you as well.

and finally it is against the rules and you need to know that.

Be careful out there.

SL

door on this thread is sliding to a close.

If your considering/are using darknet markets why would you publicly produce evidence about doing so on the clearnet? I dont think your cut out for the life.

I wanted to hear some answers too haha, but yes its against the rules.

I was just curious to hear from someone first-hand who has used them. I'd never even heard of them till recently and nobody I know has ever used them

I was just curious to hear from someone first-hand who has used them. I'd never even heard of them till recently and nobody I know has ever used them

I've made one or two small purchases on such sites, not for anything particularly heavy, everything went fine. I'm not sure what you'd want to know that I'd be allowed and able to answer. This was also some time ago so much of what I know may not be relevant anymore. My purchases of questionable legality have been almost exclusively offline, but I've tried out doing it online for a couple minor items.

You can PM me if you want once you reach bluelighter status in 2 more posts, but I'll say right now I'm not going to break the rules regarding sourcing, so on the off chance you were thinking it, don't bother asking. Outside of that though I'll answer what I can if by chance you're interested.

That's all I was wondering. I'm more worried about the legal risks. I wouldn't be buying anything crazy or expensive. Maybe just a few xanax or something like that. I'm just fascinated by the whole thing. It seems pretty cool if its not just a hoax