lucifane

Greenlighter
So u kno in buddhist shop they ha e an licit item which seems dark, saith,
"Black magic"
Not incense is solidify
Question,
Would it taste like ketamin or cannabis?*
So...
(If post is moved, note item in specific question is licit of trade supplier...this is not a listing is no link)... focus

No idea, you can always ask the folks who sell it for more info.
Probably just solid incense, that only has power if you believe in their rituals. . and not in the shitty noid' blend way. But, it could be and that would be bad.

Black magic is not to be fucked with, but the last time I took a friend to the voodoo shop we went to in New Orleans, it was to buy "Dragon's Blood Incense," which is not a drug and will not get you high but was (is?) often passed off as opium to naive users, often with the exhortation that it works best when combined with marijuana, duh. I seriously doubt your voodoo buddhist friends are selling either cannabis or ketamine disguised as incense or whatever, but hey, stranger things such as K2 and Spice being sold in gas stations once took place in Florida, for example.

Be very careful I wouldn't mess with anything that has to do with black magic. That is pretty risky business.

From my perspective this is pretty simple. Regardless of your beliefs it's all about negativity versus positive thoughts and orientation. Don't people tell us all the time "Think positive"?

It's about exchanging energies, if you are a very religious person that might affect you more than others.

However, since nobody is really sure about what's on the other side I'd stick with common sense and positiveness.

black magic resin is just psychoactive plants like wormwood n catnip etc all made into a resin, it's not really going to do much, don't expect an effect even close to K

From my perspective this is pretty simple. Regardless of your beliefs it's all about negativity versus positive thoughts and orientation. Don't people tell us all the time "Think positive"?

It's about exchanging energies, if you are a very religious person that might affect you more than others.

However, since nobody is really sure about what's on the other side I'd stick with common sense and positiveness.

I may have misread your post, but the title of this thread is "dark black magic." It's not going to be a positive thing. On the contrary, one would expect this dark black magic to border on the purely evil or negative end of your positivity-negativity scale. And after you've read a few hundred near death experience reports as I have, what's likely on the other side gets fleshed out rather well.