• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dank strains with very low THC/CBD content? All the shit is too strong these days!

Changa707

Bluelighter
Title says it all...I am looking for a good tasting and smelling cannabis straint that has very low THC/CBD content (<1-2 percent). The important thing here is that it still tastes and smells dank, but doesn't get me high...kinda like non-alcoholic beer, but here it's non-psychoactive cannabis we're talking about.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
Peace

I don't know if that is entirely possible as it seems to me that the smell tends to be closely related to potency. Stuff that has little to no dank smell but very grassy smells has little to no potency ime. Even if there is such strains, there isn't really a market for them. Not many growers would purposely grow low thc and cbd strains.

you could try low thc medicinal strains but those usually have high cbds.

maybe go for the lower shelf stuff. cheaper weed usually has lower thc content but usually doesn't taste as good ime.

Ac/DC and harlequin are two common high cbd stains. Try Durban poison too as while it's high in the it's also supposed to be high in thcv as well as Jack the rippers I feel most jack herrer cuts, but that's a guess.

Often enough there are nice tasting regs around but if its anxiety that seems to be the problem stick to Indica strains its what I've had to do. Just smoke less or you'll be sleeping a lot.

Buy some hemp flowers, or go for a high cbd strain, maybe a medical one like Charlotte's Web.

I did find at least one particular clone of AK47 never got me high, looked, smelled & tasted great, but that was maybe just me.

Ac/DC and harlequin are two common high cbd stains. Try Durban poison too as while it's high in the it's also supposed to be high in thcv as well as Jack the rippers I feel most jack herrer cuts, but that's a guess.
Seriously Durban Poision is a pretty potent strain so I tend to disagree there. I was thinking of charlottes web too, but I'm not sure it would smell different or not. The lowest thc content I've seen at the dispensary near me is 8% but it is high in cbd.

I've been into high CBD strains for awhile now and I really love the clear headed "sober" high majority of the time. Ime if it smells more fruity dank than skunky then that's a more relaxed high CBD strain. Ofc it isn't true for every strain but I've had a ton of different dank strains that were basically a sober mind high and most smelled very tasty and fruity. If you have access to dispensaries then it's easy cuz they post the CBD% and THC% so just look for those specifically with high CBD:THC ratios.

lmao i was literally talking about this the other day.... it made me feel old as shit too cause i remeber when i was younger and the old heads would be like man this shit now a days is soo much stronger then when i came up and this and that and now that i cant smoke like i use too, i took a 3 week break and last week i took one hit off some bubblegun kush and was fucking rocked and just kept sayin id love to get some good mids like i use to when i was in HS.... for real tho it just seems like now a days everyone has to have the most amazing bud to ever see day light or its just some bull shit, i personally miss the days of good mids... not talkin bout the mexican brick weed or anything but just some solid mids...