• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dank Shots Any One?

Santa Cruz Loc

Greenlighter
So I have been thinking about easier ways to get high orally (basically I have no med card or place to make smelly ass cookies). My best idea so far has been to take a gram or so and grind it up and put it in a shot of booze. After a some stirring and waiting id filter out the particulate and have a nice little dose for a bus ride or something. Basically im wondering what (if any) experience you guys have with this so that i dont waste four or five grams with out having to. I am especially interested to see how little of a alcohol to weed ratio I can use before the alcohol stops absorbing all of the canibinoids and i start to just waste the weed.
I know that the bioavailibility of cannabis is much higher when it is ingested with fats so this would not have as much bang for your buck as edibles would. But would this be a majorly expensive way of getting high?Thanks for your input!

This is the only way i eat pot bc i dont like making alot at once. I use about a blunt of mids. Grind up with 1-2shots vodka. I get a frying pan pour in the vodka and weed. Tilt it slightly so it all runs to.one side. And i simmer on low for 20-30min
Turns vodka from clear to green. I filter out weed. Put it on foil and put.it.in the oven for 10 mins to dry. I always figured if it didnt work i at least got my weed back. Its better if u dont strain it and just drink it all imo.

Also search firecracker edible. I made that yesterday and fell right asleep. Usually the potka knocks me righte out lol. Also using 2 shots of vodka usually evaporates to in shot...

Wow this does sound awesome. Im gonna try this out friday ! Thing is i usually buy mids so instead of a eigth of dank it would be mids i hope this doesnt effect things too much. He said dank leaves u with 30 doses so mids i would assume 5-10 maybe ? Ill take pics too.

I'm not quite sure how many doses you'd get out of it, but I feel like you'd get a bit more than 10. I do know that that particular recipe is well over 10 years old, though, and high quality pot when the recipe was written could possibly qualify as mids these days. The thread it's posted in wasn't even created until 2006, and that's a "revised, updated and combined" thread, so who fuckin' knows how long it was floating around before it found it's way to that page.

What I'm saying is, I don't think it'll disappoint you if you give it a go with some midgrade.

Haha ive been experimenting with my pot lately. I go throuh .6-7toz of mids
A month. I just got a really expensive kief grinder . Its giving me back .5g a day of kief between me and my dad using it. S,o i figure ill have about 10-15g of kief .Ima use 2g kief + 2g mids with 3.5-4oz 151. Im excited to try that.

I recently pressed 1.5g kief into a long thin block and man .1 gets me so high. I cant believe i never had a kief grinder when i smoke so much. I dont even need to buy chronic anymore. I usually buy 4oz a month my dad gets 3oz +i get a eigth of dank once a month. So is this kief pressed hash real hash more or less ? and is it as potent as chronic not like super duper chronic but like 40-50$ 1/8th stuff ?

Also anyone know avg. Thc content for mid grade (not brown shwagg) , chronic, hash and kief ? Lol

But back on topic im gonna use 2g mids with 151 1.5oz liquid. It will work this is pretty much what i do + the baking. That part sketches me out. Ive never baked my weed before making edibles but i haven't made many edibles. So ill follow instructions and take pics tomarow. How do i post pics. I have pics if making my kief hash, iso resin oil (eww), and will have these

Last edited:
I recently made 1.75l of tincture with everclear and an ounce of sour diesel all ground up. Bake your cannabis for a couple of minutes to activate the thc, grind everything up, put it all on a a piece of cheese cloth, tie the cheese cloth up to make something like a tea bag, put it in your everclear and let it steep for as long as you want.

It works wonders.

Last edited: