• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dangers of Snorting Zubsolv - Silicon Dioxide

dasknackwurst

Greenlighter
Hello all, new to the site but have been reading threads on it for quite some time. 23 y.o. male and currently I have been snorting Zubsolv (bupe) for the past 9 months, roughly 2-3 mg a day. Just recently I have noticed decreased lung function, and since I don't smoke, at first I was confused to its cause. After researching online, I discovered that when one snorts a substance some of it inevitably reaches the lungs, and I also found that silicon dioxide (such as in Opana) is one of the worst substances to snort. To my dismay, I've found that silicon dioxide is indeed in Zubsolv, and now I am terrified that I have done long term damage to my lungs. It appears that the silicon dioxide in Zubsolv is "collodial anyhdrous silica." Does anyone have any experience/knowledge on the effects of snorting Zubsolv given this information? I have found countless threads discussing the silica in Opana, but I believe the type of silicon dioxicde in Zubsolv is different than the microcrystalline silica in Opana, and have found no threads regarding Zubzolv. Any advice is appreciated! I know theres really no safe way to snort powders, but is snorting Zubsolv espeically bad for lung health? Thanks!

Interesting, unfortunately I as well have snorted and even injected zubsolv. I used to snort it quite a bit In the past when I was on Bupe. I’m curious to what people would know as well, As I am not familiar with silicon dioxide.