• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants dangers of doing vyvanse everyday w\sleep

downerfan

Bluelighter
dangers of doing vyvanse recreationally everyday w\sleep

Ok so my friend has been doing vyvanse almost everyday for the past 2 weeks,he has eaten at least two meals a day and slept at least 6 hours a day and has taken vitamin supplements also,is this very dangerous?his daily doses has been at first taking 100 mg to taking 200 mg a day,he has a very high tolerance.

Last edited:
Well it's definitely not healthy. Hard to say as I don't know your friend's condition. Is your friend losing weight? 200mg of vyvanse is on the high end of dosage and can't be good for your heart. So yeah your friend should take a break to lower that tolerance so your friend doesn't need so much. But this is coming from an internet doctor.

Well he has lost some weight but weight that he wanted to lose and 200 mg only gives him a decent buzz,my friend was thinking snorting Adderall a couple hours after taking the vyvanse,is this a bad idea?

Considering that the maximum daily dosage is 70 mg, yes this is dangerous. Vyvanse was invented as an extended release form of dexamphetamine that can't be abused. Only so much can be converted from lisdexamfetamine to dexamfetamine. For this reason, taking ridiculous dosages will not result in significantly increased blood levels and not give your friend much more of a "buzz".

I think you know the answer to your second question. Of course its a bad idea.

Abusing amphetamines is like playing Russian Roulette with your sanity. One heavy binge can fuck you over for good.

Yeah I would have to agree. Taking too much of a stimulant can cause problems that may not go completely away. That's a large amount of amphetamine. Stimulants really take a toll on the brain. It might not be evident until you have to stop for whatever reason.

Six hours isn't enough for most people, but it could be worse.