Dancing with the chocolate devil (trip report)

Alfer

Bluelighter
I had experimented with laxitives before, but never really had a strong colon-blowing experience. Last weekend a friend of mine and I decided to really experiment with the chocolate devil and see where it would take us.

At about 7pm I ingested 50 grams of exlax, chased by two glasses of metamucil. My friend had never colon tripped before, so she ate about half as much as I did. An hour after eating the lax, we were both still feeling pretty normal, but noticing a slight tingling in our colon. We decided we'd each eat another 10 grams and chase with more metamucil. About another twenty minutes passed, and I was colon rollin' hard. My anus was swirling and vibrating as if a volcano were about to erupt inside my body. I looked over to my friend and said, "you feeling this?" and she responded "oh god, yes. I feel like im going to expload."

At this point I had no idea that we hadn't even peaked. The little earthquakes that were happening in my bowels roared on and became stronger and stronger until I found myself sweating on the toilet at 3am, delirious and desperately wanting my suffering anus to close shop. I thought to myself "I'm going to die. I am going to never be able to stop shitting. I will never be normal again."

I woke up the next day dehydrated and weak. I wasn't even able to walk. I kept having little "slippers" of poo that'd sneak out throughout the next day, and I was worried the effects would not go away before I had to be at work the next morning. It was definitely a crazy ride.

I just want to close by saying that colon tripping is dangerous and not an always pleasant experience. You can lose your shit fast with laxitives. Use your head and don't colon roll when you have to work the next morning or can't have a bathroom to yourself for several hours.

Peace out,
Alfer

Why do you think it's funny that some moron stumbled in here to make a mockery of this forum?

Calm down, damn. If you're at a party and some new guy comes up to you and goes through the trouble of telling a funny story for the sake of making you laugh, do you get all butt-hurt and tell him he's making a mockery of your social event?

Last edited:
Crimson Cloud said:
Why do you think it's funny that some moron stumbled in here to make a mockery of this forum?

Because I have a sense of perspective and a sense of humor?

Just think, Old people are like that all the time! :D

This threads had me laughing for ages :)

172_hi_there.jpg

Sorry, I am going to have to close this because you did not put your experience level in the title! :p

Heh, funny post dude. I can take a joke, but I am going to close this since it doesn't exactly fit forum guidelines, but thanks for the warning, I'll be careful not to try this drug in the future :D