• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Dancing between Suboxone & Opiates

sunkeneyez

Greenlighter
My question has to do with Subxone 8mg Tablets - 100% Buphren / 0% naltrexone.

If I went from using 8mg subxone daily to using Herion I.V instead for a 24 hour period - Would I experience wds taking further suboxone within a 6 hour window of last use of herion?

For example - Having a shot of H then 2 hours later taking 8mg subxone - Am I correct in thinking precipitated wds would not arrise due to Subxone still completely covering my receptors?

I think if you are using suboxone daily - you have approx 48 hour window where the combo of diff substances will have no negative effect. Whilst using within the 48 hr period suboxone is still the main receptor soaker - Thus any other opiates will be unable to remain on the receptors.
Meaning if you were to top up on more subxone, it would only be reinforcing the already soaked receptors rather then crossing paths with any other substance.

Am I correct in thinking that?

That's my question - Here's a more in depth back story if interested.

I am constantly jumping between Herion/Oxycodone I.V and 8mg Subxone strips. Will go a couple of weeks on I.V opiates - Run out of money or my life becomes evidently fucked from my habit - I jump back onto Suboxone.

Continuous never ending cycle going full circle multiple times a month.
Have lost count the amount of times I've been sick as all hell due to precipitated wds.

Originally I discovered you only require approx 8 hours between last dose of oxy to suboxone without any wds.
Herion is a completely different story - anything less than 16 hours im in for a 48 - 72 hour world of hell.
Regardless of the time between my last shot of Herion and suboxone, I know I'm going to be feeling like dog shit for the following 3 - 5 days.

Could be shooting 300mgs+ of ox a day - wait 8hours - have a 8mg strip, be good as gold a hour later.

Figure this has something to do with compound / synthetic nature of both Ox & suboxone.
When I jump from sub back to opiates- Oxy is practically useless for the first 24 / 48 hours, where as Herion gives me around 70% of the typical euphoric high regardless when I've taken suboxone.

It takes 2 days for the subxone to bugger off and allow the full effect of opiates.

I have come to discover I can stop using suboxone / abusing herion for a maximum of 72 hours to not experience precipitated wds.

I usually play it safe and do a 2 day binge on either ox or H, on the 3rd day jumping back onto subxone without having to go through the soul fucking period usually experienced.

To me this tells me Suboxone takes 72 hours to be completely off my receptors. If