• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

DanceSafe test kit billing and packaging.

ProxxyLynx

Bluelighter
I'm sorry if this is in another thread (and i probably is), but it's important information.
If it is in another thread just post the link and I'll read it there.

Anyways, my current test kit almost gone, and I am in dire need of a new one.
The one I had came from an ex-friend who gave me the leftovers of his old kit as he got a new one.
I have never bought a kit over the internet, and so need to know..
1.) Is the packaging discreet?
Is there any labeling or stickers or anything on the receipt marking it as a MDxx or drug testing kit?
2.) What does it say on your billing information for your credit card or debit card?
Again, I can't be having ecstasy test kit or anything referring to drugs on there.

I am mostly worried about legality issues as it is illegal to posses a drug testing kit in my state,
and comes with some pretty heft fines.
Also I would rather keep my roomate's in the dark.
Thanks for the info.

the packaging is a generic USPS priority box, the credit card charge will show as DS, the return address is also listed as DS, we make it as generic as possible;)

In regards to the billing, does it literally say DS, or does it say dance safe?
Also are there any milwaukee area chapters where I could just pick it up in person?

In regards to the billing, does it literally say DS, or does it say dance safe?
Also are there any milwaukee area chapters where I could just pick it up in person?
You should get a PO box for this sort of thing... Discreet.

are they pretty expensive? here they are fairly cheap.

I like Dancesafe, but if I'm not mistaken their packages say the name...and the return address.

You could try this. Less hassle and initial investment, at 10 tests for $15

I solved the problem, a buddy of mine is buying a kit and said he'd order me one also.
Thanks for the help though!