• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants damn dexedrine... what is going on right now

e92

Bluelighter
i've done my fair share of ritalin and adderall, but wow nothing clings into your body and keeps you awake like dex.

yesterday morning for the first time i took some dexedrine because i pulled an all nighter the day before due to the super bowl and had an extremely busy day that day, so i pretty much had no choice but to stay up. i was taking 5-10mg IR tablets throughout the day every few hours to keep me awake at work, and it helped.

then i came home at night and snorted a 5mg line every hour or so. this was completely recreational and for my own fun. i really didnt do that much in total.. no more than 20mg sniffed over the course of 2-4 hours with my last line being at 3am. i figured i would be able to sleep by 6 or 7 at latest with the help of a 2mg klonopin.

i havent done anything since that 5mg line at 3am, and here i am, almost 1pm and i am wide awake. even after taking that klonopin.

how??? if you snort a ritalin you're out within 2 hours, three MAXIMUM especially with the help of a benzo. but no, i was wide awake in my bed producing music with tunnel vision until now.

im in a dilemma.. i do have enough to keep me going through today, and since today is my off day from work i have a bunch of shit to do, tomorrow as well. the day is already halfway done and i dont think i can afford to lay in bed just waiting to fall asleep only to wake up at night and have yet another fucked sleeping schedule the following day.

uppers suck when you're sleep deprived. but holy shit, what the fuck is in this stuff?

i think i'm better off not being a fucking idiot today and just dosing lightly instead of binging out like a meth head.. then hitting the lights at 8-9pm pop a benzo or two and sleep 12 hours like a baby. opinions? i mean, i basically just had a conversation with myself and reached a conclusion lol.

I made my Adderall xr orally at immediately after waking and at four hours.

I would stick to oral take it early and and in my general experience peak at 4 hours and a roughly linear decay of say

+4 hours Peak value (y max) 25 ng/ml
+12 hours 10 ng/ml

And a roughly linear decay (not completely accurate but close enough)

(25-10)/(4-12) (y1-y2)/(x1-x2)

15/-8

Which is close enough to -2 or a 8℅ decrease from peak every hour.

Technically a quadratic function would work better this is a average rate of change

A second option would be ir in two doses

Which would shift the maximum value to at +8 hours and the hours spent near the cmax and make like levels at 16 hours like a third higher.

These are my guesses everyone different and these are the most half assed math equations I have been. Up for like a day and tired and impaired. Lol

Good luck.

In short taking instant release orally twice per day orally leaves a significant amount in your blood which may be near 40℅ at +16 hours from first dose.

Therefore you should leave large amounts of time between taking it and being able to sleep because the rate by which is it removed from your body is much slower then some other common stims

There is something about Dexedrine that gives it longer legs than Adderall IME. I'm assuming salt-form and binder makeup. I've been in your position many times OP.

Stimulants and their residual sides are weird and subjective man...I've eaten hundreds of mgs of Dex before and fallen asleep...A week later I took 90mgs of Adderall and was up for 2 days.