View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DALT hcl???

ausamo2000

Greenlighter
So I ordered dalt hcl thinking that it was 5 meo dalt hcl. I thought dalt hcl was just a shorter name for it.
Well anyway. It's so hard to find any information for this since 5 meo is so popular so can someone help me? What does it do? How much do I take? Is it even worth taking? Any information is appreciated ! !

Hmm you're right, not much info on DALT. It has its own Big & Dandy thread but skimming through it seems to be mostly people mentioning how rare it is, and how little is known about DALT.
Anyway here it is:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/713255-The-Small-amp-Handy-DALT-(N-N-Diallyltryptamine)-Thread

Yes, I seen this thread as well.... It must not be too great of a substance since I got it for so cheap and no one really uses it. Thank you though. I guess I'll have to make the first reports about this substance

It doesn't sound too exciting but neither does 5-meo-dalt and I kind of like that even if it's not spectacular. Please do report back & good luck, hope you'll get some answers here.

You're best off mixing it. I think you need high-ish doses and it's still pretty minor. I saw some stuff on reddit. Maybe look there.

You're best off mixing it.

Mixing DALT with other drugs? I recommend against this at first. I say OP should start with an allergy test and slowly increase the dose over several occasions. After the active dose range and side effect profile get determined they could attempt low doses of combinations. OP shouldn't ignore proper safety, of course.

^of course. I'm assuming people buying mysterious powers off the Internet have at least some sense.