• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs DALT HCl Advice

VoodooMaximum

Greenlighter
So, I recently came across some DALT HCl (not 5-Meo-DALT or anything else, simply "DALT"). I've found that vaporizing 10-15 mg off of tin foil is a good method to get a nice body high with (very) mild visuals.

Tonight, I am going to a concert and I'm wondering what the best way to do it is. If it's analogous to DMT in terms of ROA, perhaps I could snort it? What would the dose be like? I don't want to go too deep in the whole, just want to feel the music more.

Thanks,
V.M.

If it's anything like 5-meo-dalt it's garbage.

Edit: 4-aco-dalt seems to be worthwhile, but not when 4-aco-dmt is available.

IMO if you've done ketamine before you'd be better off bumping that like 5-10 mg every hour at most. You'll definitely feel the music on K and a nights worth should be cheap 1/4-1/2 gram should really do you good. DXM is another option that doesn't need as frequent dosing, but it hard to control the intensity as you should only need one dose the whole night, but too much and you may physically be there, but mentally you'll be gone.

MDMA is also always great for music

Last edited:
I've smoked 5-MeO-DALT, and that has given me one of the most bizarre, euphoric highs I've ever had off of about 30 mg. It's similar to DALT HCl (the "tryptamine feel"), but definitely a different type of high. So I don't know if it's garbage, I think you may have just had bunk, taken too low a dose, or be insensitive to it.

Anyway, I don't have Ket, I rolled last week which is not enough time for my brain to recuperate, and I asked about DALT. Any advice? I'm trying to do DALT tonight, not anything else.

My 5meoedalt was from a reliable source although I only attempted oral use and found it to feel like an emotional balancer half stimulant trying to pretend to be a psychedelic. You may be right who knows? The dalt type compound in general is quite new so you'll have a hard time finding answers for something imo that's quite useless.

There's always the possibility of finding someone with K, but I can't recommend obtaining that was without something like a testing kit to make sure it's good.

If you don't roll often (like every 6 months at most) the effects shouldn't be all that diminished and you should not end up harming yourself to the point of losing the magic, but it's obviously best to wait 2 weeks to a month between rolls.

Welll the concert was gooooood, me and my girl plugged 22 mg each, I had a great time, she had a not-so-great time. She was tripping too hard, but she's also like 40 lbs lighter than me and gets nauseous really easy.

Anyway, she was fine after we took a quick 15 minute break and ended up enjoying most of the show. It was pretty much over with after about 45 minutes, but will still had slight tracers.